Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Empty
PostSubject: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:47 pm

I can't vote on these joints I missed Kev?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:54 pm

Which ones you missed and how would you have voted? I only leave the polls up for 1 or 2 days, I left most up for 2 days for missing posters.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:56 pm

shit man this is my first day on here....I missed them all going back to Steve's forum...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:00 pm

Yeah man we needed you input big time especially on the legends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:48 am

At least we keep talking about them for days on end lol. SO you can always join the convo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?   Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo,Kev is the vote closed on all the ones I missed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: