Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Is Brian Lanham

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Steve Is Brian Lanham Empty
PostSubject: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:14 am

Think about it.

They're both pricks that get under peoples skin and have holier than thou attitudes about hip hop. They both think they know more about your taste than you. AND they're both rappers!

BTW I know and can vouch for the fact that you know who is a real person, douche. So fuck off you two faced bi-polar dickwad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:29 am

Of course not, I am Brian Lantham silly. It's obvious.

I see Steve is paranoid in his chat sessions. It's all good though, his crazy theories entertain me. Don't let Steve bother you N3ro, he likes to push people's buttons and he's just mad he can't push mine. Ignore him and he's tolerable.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

Steve could pus my buttons Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:57 am

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Think about it.

They're both pricks that get under peoples skin and have holier than thou attitudes about hip hop. They both think they know more about your taste than you. AND they're both rappers!

BTW I know and can vouch for the fact that you know who is a real person, douche. So fuck off you two faced bi-polar dickwad.

LOL, you're just now figuring out how Steve is??? You're slow Jeff, I knew that all along!

But anyway, Clancey is right. Just ignore him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:56 am

Jeff is just going pyscho, his trailer trash fiance probably called him crazy again and he was probably all crying and shit when he typed this shit too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:21 pm

Steve wrote:
Jeff is just going pyscho, his trailer trash fiance probably called him crazy again and he was probably all crying and shit when he typed this shit too.

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 6:04 pm

Well put Steve. I'm not going to resort to personal attacks, but just know that you calling me crazy is a projection, I'm not the one having B.Johnson delusions of people being other people. So, fuck off. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:09 pm

I am Steve. I thought everyone knew. Just been posting as Steve as of late. Notice how me and "Steve" were the first to get banned from Amazon. On the real, Steve and Exx are the same person. His real birth name is not Steve its Orb Collector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:25 pm

Orb collector indeed.

Anybody remember some rapper that was like _____ The Living Orb? Can't think of the first name...seems like some one Trotter would like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is Brian Lanham   Steve Is Brian Lanham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Is Brian Lanham
Page 1 of 1