Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest (East) #10

Go down 
+2
Esco
T. Myers
6 posters

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_lcap76%Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 13 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_lcap12%Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_lcap12%Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 7:15 am

KRS-One
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:26 am

Top 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:09 pm

Top 5 EASILY
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:45 pm

Top 5, no arguing with that.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:17 pm

this is too easy, top 5 baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:27 pm

Top 5
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:30 pm

Top 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:07 pm

Neither
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Neither

And you say that "anybody voting against" (insert MC here) is a (insert insult here) yet you make THIS move?

If you ever do that again, I'll just point out this ridiculous decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:47 pm

Fuck off Kool John.

It's idiotic for certain emcees to be voted in IMO, but voting out anyone just goes down to personal choice. It's flawless logic. KRS is just the overrated relic from the 80s that people who want to validate their rap opinion vote for.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 6:16 pm

#1 IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Fuck off Kool John.

It's idiotic for certain emcees to be voted in IMO, but voting out anyone just goes down to personal choice. It's flawless logic. KRS is just the overrated relic from the 80s that people who want to validate their rap opinion vote for.

You fuck off Clancey,

You said that anybody that votes against K-Rino sucks fat man titty. Then you said that anybody who votes Game into their Top 10 has questionable taste. So get off your hypocritical high horse. K-Rino is an overrated irrelevant MC from the 80's who's never sold an album north of the Maxon Dixe Line. KRS-One slaughters him in every way, shape, or form.

So don't fuck with people about how they vote if you can't take people doing it to you. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:30 pm

bla bla bla....

lighten up shamu sticker...

When have you seen me cry about shit? I talk shit, people talk shit, everyone understands it is just a little shit talking, life goes on. Truth is if you can't see K-Rino's dopeness AND you vote Game as a top ten west coast emcee it says a lot about your musical tastes. You can go around thinking you are the shit, but the real fans from the real hood know what's really hood, and that's not really hood at all. K-Rino has sold in New York, I know for a fact. He's not irrelevant and he can't be irrelevant and overrated at the same time - choose one. and where the fuck is the Maxon Dixe line? is that somewhere in the ocean? where all the orcas go and you go there to stuff your penis in their blowholes?

and Rino would take KRS in a battle ... KRS would just be recycling his same shitty lines "a this is hip-hop, take it to the tip-top - knowledge is self, bla bla bla"
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:04 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
bla bla bla....

When have you seen me cry about shit? I talk shit, people talk shit, everyone understands it is just a little shit talking, life goes on. Truth is if you can't see K-Rino's dopeness AND you vote Game as a top ten west coast emcee it says a lot about your musical tastes. You can go around thinking you are the shit, but the real fans from the real hood know what's really hood, and that's not really hood at all. K-Rino has sold in New York, I know for a fact. He's not irrelevant and he can't be irrelevant and overrated at the same time - choose one. and where the fuck is the Maxon Dixe line? is that somewhere in the ocean? where all the orcas go and you go there to stuff your penis in their blowholes?

and Rino would take KRS in a battle ... KRS would just be recycling his same shitty lines "a this is hip-hop, take it to the tip-top - knowledge is self, bla bla bla"

Umm SRP Rino can't even hold the mic to Kris in a battle, you can't be serious man, the only two emcees that I think would provide good battle material against Kris are Craig G and Cool J, and maybe Lord Finesse and that's about it....

K-Rino with his big vocabulary and all would get completely SLAYED IMO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:04 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
bla bla bla....

I meant the Mason Dixie Line, but you knew that. Unless that is you're from Mexico and not the South as you claim.

KRS would DESTROY Rino in a battle. He wouldn't last 3 rounds with the Blastmaster. Rino hasn't sold much in NYC if at all. Most here have never heard of the guy. KRS is widely known as the greatest battle MC of all time.

If YOU can't see KRS's dopeness, then that says a lot about YOUR musical tastes. Rino is lyrical, but his flow is choppy and his voice is irritating. He's nowhere near as dope as KRS. Rino may be a better lyricist than Game, but Game is a better artist IMO. When I said that Rino was overrated, I meant by the members of this forum, who seems to comprise of 15 out of his 20 fans.

And another thing, you can poke fun of my affinity for BBW's all you want, but at least I get pussy unlike you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:07 pm

You like Big White Orcas Kool John - BWO is YOU.

AND IT IS THE MASON DIXON LINE!!!! Know your history fool.

You and Powell are delusional thinking K-Rino wouldn't destroy KRS in a battle easily. KRS is the most overrated battle rapper ever.

Powell is so caught up onthe 1980s he don't see that 3 out of the 3 rappers that he thinks can see KRS are senior citizens past their prime that are lucky to be able to see at all.

And you thinking Game is a better artist? didn't realize you were a 12 year old girl KJ. Grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:12 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH Burrito Boy, you're delusional thinking that Rino can beat KRS in a battle. Kris would murk him worse than he did MC Shan.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:31 pm

Umm SRP how old is K-Rino man??

I mean your acting like he's some "Souljah Boi" styled young buck in the game..lol

I named 3 of the GOATS on the the battling tip man, there is no new emcee in the game right now in 2009 that can see any of the dudes I named man and that would probably include your beloved K-Rino as well....

since your so obsessed with "new dudes" then name me a new dude that can see Kris man??? because although I know that K-Rino can see him with a telescope I also know that he's not new to the game either...lol

name a new dude SRP???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:34 pm

We're talking about K-Rino who released more new albums last year than Finesse and Craig G have released in the last decade.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:40 pm

but are you saying that K-Rino a dude that has been recording since the mid 1980's is in his PRIME in 2009 because he has released more new material SRP?? is that what your saying?? because if you are then you sound incredibly STUPID...

I'm sure this is not PRIMETIME K-Rino, just like Scarface as an example who is still releasing new material is well past his prime as well and so is Ice Cube and Cool J as well who are both releasing new material....

PRIMETIME KRS-One...PRIMETIME LL Cool J....PRIMETIME Craig G In My Opinion would DESTROY PRIMETIME K-Rino.....and PRIMETIME Lord Finesse would beat his ass too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 6:02 am

yeah powell, k-rino is in his prime now, oddly enough. word for word rino would probably win, but like you say, he's not a battle rapper and those guys are so in a battle it would be no contest IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:12 am

where is this idea that K-Rino is not a battle rapper? His albums are full of dope battle rhymes and he always talks about battling.

Anyway, Powell is out of the loop. K-Rino has only gotten better with time/age and is in his prime and could take out any of your favorites in their prime powell. That is fact. Just like it is fact that you are an out of touch old man who doesn't really know shit about rap. Your saving grace is you are from NYC so you get a pass, otherwise we'd laugh your ass out of the room a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 11:18 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Anyway, Powell is out of the loop.

Has anyone else noticed that Powell has only been responding to the east coast nominee thread? He rarely, if ever, responds to the other regions. Is he bias? Is he uneducated about other regions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:38 pm

KRino has truly got betta with time, that is fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #10   Top 10 Greatest (East) #10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (East) #10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: