Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Hip-Hop Album

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
T. Myers
Esco
Laced With Slang
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite Hip-Hop Album Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:16 pm

What's your one favorite hip-hop album? Just one. The one you would want to listen to right before you die, the one you would take to you on a trip if you could only take one.

You can just choose one. And if you're gonna say some bullshit like "I can't pick one" or some other bullshit fuck you , don't post in advance. Everyone has to have that one album they play out, wear out, have to buy multiple copies of, gets put back into the rotation week after week. Which one is yours?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

Only Built For Cuban Linx...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:27 pm

Word? why?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Word? why?

first time i heard it i was blown away man, its one of those albums that i think shows hip hop as an art form. The cinematic feel, the raw not giving a fuck MC'ing and the chemistry between Rae and Ghost. Ive heard the album when i was a freshman in high school for the first time and ive never gotten tired of it. It has a song for every mood you want to be in...if you wanna get hype listen to Criminology, if you're about to take a test or do somethin big listen to Striving for Perfection, if its shitty outside play Rainy Dayz or a similar song, if its summer time theres songs like Ice Cream to bump. The whole vibe and execution of it is flawless imo. beats, rhymes, guest features, everything man it just clicks. Great album to drive to as well since i dont have to skip any tracks and it follows a loose story throughout. Rae, Ghost, and Rza manage to make a cinematic masterpiece by just being raw. They were just themselves, didnt give a fuck how people were gonna react to the coke snorting in the skits, the biggie diss, etc. This is a prime example of rappers being in a zone that few will ever achieve and the artists themselves were never able to achieve it again. Its more than just crime tales, its an artistic expression of a lifestyle that so many people strive for and the problems associated with life in general imo.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:10 pm

Might be a little with the "in crowd" but I'm going to have to say Liquid Swords. The music, the lyrics, it all blew me away. When I first started getting into Hip Hop I downloaded this and everyone was bigging it up, but it sounded really outerspace to me since I was used to mainstream. But a good maybe 6-7 months after becoming more familiar with this sound I decided to spin it and it was fucking amazing. I even went overboard and decided to look up all the samples and listen to them and how RZA flipped everything and threw it together. Yea I even watched all the Kung Fu Asian movies just to see where those samples came from as well.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:36 pm

I could go in a multitude of directions. I could choose Wu Tang Clan's debut, but i won't engage in Slang and Esco's orgy(although Liquid Swords is better than OB4CL). My personal favorite is an album that SRP holds near and dear to his heart, and that album is Criminal Minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:43 pm

Death Certificate....

I think I was a freshman in high school at the time and I was heavy into gangsta/hardcore rap. Moms gave me my bi weekly $20 to go to the mall and I just loved the cover of the tape so I got it. I had not heard Amerikkas Most or Kill At Will as a whole and only knew Cube from the NWA days and what I saw on video channels. Anyway long story short the album blew my mind and he talked about things that just seemed right. I mean growing up on the southside of Chi I was seeing a lot of these things he talked about. The Rodney King beaten had just happened and blacks were fed up. And Death Certificate was the soundtrk to how most young blacks were feeling about race relations in this country. And I had never heard a album prior to it so well crafted with a theme like a side "Death" and a "Life" side flipped like that. Showing that the way we thought/lived in the ghettos and hoods was a "death" mentality but on this other side let me show you thru knowledge of your downfalls how you can turn that into "life". Classic shit.

Good explaination Slang!

Last edited by KRob86 on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:46 pm

^^ kudos to you as well Krob, that was a nice explanation, I sure wish there was an album I could relate to in that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:53 pm

Thanks Esco, I was surprised by the Liquid Swords pick. And Terry got me with Criminal Minded also, a guy with a Quanie Cash pic saying that is some ironic shit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:55 pm

all good explanations its good to see a bunch of different takes on diff albums and how people view em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:56 pm

Criminal Minded is the one decent BDP album, I got it at 3.0 stars. Good pick Terry. And good explanantions by everyone EXCEPT Terry.

I mean I know Terry's pick because he is east coast biased, but growing up in affluent Zug Island I don't see how Terry relates to it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:08 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Criminal Minded is the one decent BDP album, I got it at 3.0 stars. Good pick Terry. And good explanantions by everyone EXCEPT Terry.

I mean I know Terry's pick because he is east coast biased, but growing up in affluent Zug Island I don't see how Terry relates to it.

What the hell. Criminal Minded does not need an explanation. It's that dope amigo. Just because Criminal Minded isn't as well received by the factory workers that you sell burritos to out of a lunch truck doesn't mean it's not a classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:11 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

What the hell. Criminal Minded does not need an explanation. It's that dope amigo. Just because Criminal Minded isn't as well received by the factory workers that you sell burritos to out of a lunch truck doesn't mean it's not a classic.

Oh Ok, Mr. I Grew Up In The Burbs and Still Live in the Burbs but I like vicariously through Eminem and Haystak.

I mean I would expect an east coast bias dude like you who wants to emulate the culture to choose a safe and stereotypical pick for this. Let's be real, you only buy Quanie Cash CDs cause he threatens to hurt you if you don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:15 pm

Hey Terry, don't listen to that clown Clancey. He's like the only dude alive who feels that Criminal Minded isn't a classic, and the only fool on this forum who doesn't respect KRS-One. So fuck him and his idiotic opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:17 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Hey Terry, don't listen to that clown Clancey. He's like the only dude alive who feels that Criminal Minded isn't a classic, and the only fool on this forum who doesn't respect KRS-One. So fuck him and his idiotic opinion.

KJ why don't you stay out of Grown man bizness and just respond to the question posed in the original thread - why you always starting shit? Please keep it out of this thread, I'm trying to start a good serious discussion like Slang, Esco, and K Rob's responses.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Oh Ok, Mr. I Grew Up In The Burbs and Still Live in the Burbs but I like vicariously through Eminem and Haystak.

I mean I would expect an east coast bias dude like you who wants to emulate the culture to choose a safe and stereotypical pick for this. Let's be real, you only buy Quanie Cash CDs cause he threatens to hurt you if you don't.

I don't live through any rapper. I'm not the one setting up blind dates with Rino. KRS is the truth. The fact that he speaks to inner-city whites(myself), the Elderly(Powell), the elitist whites(pounds), the militant(Steve), the lovers of aquatic mammals(KJ), and the gangstas(Kev) speaks volumes about his importance and impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I don't live through any rapper. I'm not the one setting up blind dates with Rino. KRS is the truth. The fact that he speaks to inner-city whites(myself), the Elderly(Powell), the elitist whites(pounds), the militant(Steve), the lovers of aquatic mammals(KJ), and the gangstas(Kev) speaks volumes about his importance and impact.

Yep, and the Bumpkin Bamas (You)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:19 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

KJ why don't you stay out of Grown man bizness and just respond to the question posed in the original thread - why you always starting shit? Please keep it out of this thread, I'm trying to start a good serious discussion like Slang, Esco, and K Rob's responses.

I'm not starting shit, It's just that your hatred of KRS disgusts me, just as Steve's hatred of Biggie does.

As for the original post question. I think you and everybody else knows what my answer is, but I'll explain why tommorrow.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 03 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:20 pm

[quote="T. Myers"][quote="Southern Rap Pro"]
T. Myers wrote:
the lovers of aquatic mammals(KJ)

i literally laughed out loud at that
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:22 pm

This one is actually quite easy for me

Public Enemy-It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back

Why??

Because I think it is hands down the greatest hip-hop album ever recorded that's why? Chuck's voice and lyrics mixed in with Flav's outbursts combined with Da Bomb Squad's production represents PERFECTION to me..

the songs on this joint have NEVER been matched IMO by any other hip-hop album and the topics discussed on it are still very relevant today...the power of this effort just OVERPOWERS any other efforts, that I've heard in hip-hop.

Bring The Noise
Rebel Without A Pause
Don't Believe The Hype
Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos
Night Of The Living Bassheads
Prophets Of Rage
Terminator X To The Edge Of Panic

I mean I could go on and it's got some of the first instrumental interludes to be put on a hip-hop recording as well...I know for a fact that Pete Rock got alot of his inspirations to put those instrumental interludes on his albums from this masterful album..

this album also spawned the entire "Black Nationalistic"-"Political" approach in hip-hop...after this album the entire landscape of the game changed and that's evident by the Paris's and Poor Righteous Teachers, King-Sun's, Ice Cube's, X-Clan's, Lakim Shabazz's, dead prez's, Talib Kweli's, Brand Nubian's, Mos Def's, Common's, I mean this list just goes on and on and on..

It Takes A Nations Of Millions To Hold Us Back is the GREATEST hip-hop recording ever made EASILY IMO...it's my all-time number one hip-hop album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:27 pm

[quote="Slang Editorial"][quote="T. Myers"]
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

:cherry:

lovers of aquatic mammals lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:31 pm

[quote=""][quote="Slang Editorial"]
T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

:cherry:

lovers of aquatic mammals lol

Only Tranny would be able to quote me on something I never said... smh...
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:57 pm

This is a damn good topic.

My choice would have to be Devin the Dude "Just Tryin' ta Live. Why? Because I connected with this album in a way that I have never connected with any album. I love the southern fried funky beats and the mellow mood of the whole album. It's really dope how Devin takes something like wanting to get high when you are broke and turns it into something much deeper on "Doobie Ashtray". And how he connected with a redneck guy, who he would seem to have nothing in common with, on "R&B". I can't tell you how many cool ass people I've met over reefer and beer. So many things on this album are just ordinary topics told in very humorous ways. The production is top notch and the lyrics serve their purpose.

This may not be a typical choice for this type of topic but damn it, I love this album. There's just a lot that I can relate to on here.

Just My Thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:59 pm

Purp, I think I might check out this album now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:33 am

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. This is hard. I'd probably have to go with Haystak's Car Fulla Whiteboys. It's the quintessential mood music album, and has a song to fit any day for me. The first time I heard it I wasn't sure what to make of it, for a long time I'd been ashamed of my lot in life and the way I'd acted. Like it or not, white rappers gave me a confidence to be myself and this album in particular spoke to a lot of what my life was like at the time and what it would become later. There are two songs on this album that I seriously feel that if you enjoy hip hop you should be able to relate, dig, or get something out of ("Dollar" and "Wish You Could See Me"). Anyway, gotta go with Stak Mak. Go ahead and talk shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:53 am

"Only Tranny would be able to quote me on something I never said... smh..."

You quoted Terry on something he didn't say too...smdddd
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 6:50 am

I'll go with "The Chronic". I don't think it's the best hip hop album of all time but it is my favorite. It absolutely changed hip hop for me. I went from being a fan of hip hop to a hip hop head because of this album. The beats were ridiculous, Snoop was young and hungry, the beef with Eazy was classic, and the guest spots from little known artists Lady of Rage, Daz, Kurupt, etc....were all dope. Dre was the ish and i really hope he has 1 more run left in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:05 am

Yo Purp that is the biggest surprise pick so far! I knew you were a big fan of Devin but but like that. Just Trying To Live is my fav Devin album hands down, good pick.

Jeff I honestly always felt about you exactly what you said about Stak album. That white rappers finally made you more acceptable to who you are. I know how much rap music can frown down on whites and being a fan that has to touch some self esteem a tad. Good pick.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:06 am

KRob86 wrote:
Thanks Esco, I was surprised by the Liquid Swords pick. And Terry got me with Criminal Minded also, a guy with a Quanie Cash pic saying that is some ironic shit.

What's ironic about people having a diverse taste in music? Have you ever listened to Quanie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:15 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

What's ironic about people having a diverse taste in music? Have you ever listened to Quanie?

No I haven't but you must admit it's ironic from a face value point of view.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:20 am

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

No I haven't but you must admit it's ironic from a face value point of view.

Well, Quanie and KRS may be polar opposites on the surface, but Criminal Minded had an edge to it that KRS would abandon on his next album.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 2:56 pm

Good picks everybody. If I had to pick one album, besides Liquid Swords because Esco already talked about it, I'd take Jeru The Damaja - The Sun Rises In The East.

Only having one album to listen to, the production is the first thing I think about. The beats have to be entertaining for replay value's sake. DJ Premier produces a masterpiece on The Sun Rises In The East, and it has some of the best production I've ever heard. The beats are raw and match up perfectly with Jeru's voice and rhymes. Jeru is not the best lyricist I've ever heard but I like his flow and Come Clean has some of the illest verses. This album is one of my favorites and I never get tired of listening to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 4:10 pm

For me it's Nas' magnum opus, Illmatic.

The reason it's the greatest album of all time IMO is because it's the PERFECT blend of great lyricism and production. Every song painted a picture. Even the Genesis intro was perfectly added because it played the first 12 bars of Nas' verse in "Live At The BBQ" with Main Source. When I heard that verse back in 1991, I knew that Nas was destined to become a rap superstar and was one of the guys to take hip-hop into the next era, and that prediction was 100% accurate.

Picking your favorite song on this album is like picking your favorite bikini model or ice cream flavor, you honestly can't go wrong. Every song painted a picture, The Michael Jackson sampled "It Ain't Hard To Tell" displays ill lyricism that makes you hit the rewind button. The Gap Band sampled "Life's A Bitch" featuring another excellent up and coming MC at the time, AZ. The Scarface (movie) inspired "The World Is Yours". The Primo produced "NY State Of Mind" which breaks down the dangerous environment he grew up in. The raw and gritty "Halftime". the scenograpic "One Love". The New York rally anthem "Represent", the reminiscent "Memory Lane", and the laid back "One Time For Your Mind".

Every song on the album is an absolute masterpiece. Anybody that knocks this album because of it's short length is foolish. Michael Jackson's Thriller is considered by many to be the best album of ANY genre, and it's about the same length as Illmatic. Paid In Full by Eric B. and Rakim and Criminal Minded by KRS-One/Boogie Down Productions are also short, but they frequently show up on most people's Greatest Albums lists, as does Illmatic.

This album is the best 40+ minutes in hip hop history, and is one of the gold standards by which rap LP's are judged even 15 years following it's release, and will be for eternity. It's a must have for every hip-hop fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 4:28 pm

what era did nas take it into man? he's part of the generation that helped KILL hip-hop, and onyl recently did he realize his mistakes and make HHID and N*****.

Anyway, my pick is Me Against the World. One of the best lyrical displays of all time, and just the realest album ever wrote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 4:51 pm

Steve wrote:
what era did nas take it into man? he's part of the generation that helped KILL hip-hop, and onyl recently did he realize his mistakes and make HHID and N*****.

Anyway, my pick is Me Against the World. One of the best lyrical displays of all time, and just the realest album ever wrote.

Nas took it into the second resurgance of East Coast hip-hop which also included Biggie, Wu-Tang, The Fugees, Def Squad, Big Pun, DMX, etc.

I don't see where Nas killed hip-hop. 1994-1997 were some of the dopest years in hip-hop history. The deaths of Tupac and Biggie were the only dark clouds during that era. Nas' Illmatic is regarded as a classic by EVERYONE and It Was Written was his biggest selling album. So your statement is both false and idiotic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 4:57 pm

Once again, you are pointless to argue with because you're too stupid to actually see the point being made or actually have any sort of a rational back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 5:16 pm

Steve wrote:
Once again, you are pointless to argue with because you're too stupid to actually see the point being made or actually have any sort of a rational back and forth.

What's the point you're making?? That you're not a Nas fan? I knew that you weren't, so you even arguing against Illmatic was idiotic.

Had I picked something like, say 36 Chambers, you wouldn't have said SHIT about it!

I asked you HOW Nas' generation killed hip hop, and you gave me NO answer. What you said was idiotic because Nas' generation was the SECOND GOLDEN AGE of hip-hop.

If my memory serves me correctly, your boy Tupac Shakur WAS A PART OF NAS' GENERATION. After all, he dropped his debut album ONLY 3 YEARS before Nas dropped his.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:28 pm

Esco wrote:
Purp, I think I might check out this album now.

You should man. It's his best album IMO.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:31 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Yo Purp that is the biggest surprise pick so far! I knew you were a big fan of Devin but but like that. Just Trying To Live is my fav Devin album hands down, good pick.

lol. I figured it would be surprise, but yeah that is my favorite Devin joint also.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 9:05 pm

Scarface-The Diary or 8Ball & MJG-Comin Out Hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Hip-Hop Album   Favorite Hip-Hop Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Hip-Hop Album
Page 1 of 1