Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist

Go down 
+9
Dang! Trotter
J. Harris
Norfeest
Jason
Half
Shaun
Esco
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Empty
PostSubject: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:26 pm

Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Jay-Z_blueprint3_cover

1. "What We Talking About" (Produced by Kanye West)

2. "D.O.A." (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)

3. "Weigh Me Down" feat. Kid Cudi (Produced by Kanye West)

4. "Unforgiven" (Produced by Kanye West, Additional Production: MGMT)

5. "Run This Town" feat. Rihanna & Kanye West (Produced by Kanye West)

6. "Empire State Of Mind" feat. Nas (Produced by Kanye West & No I.D.)

7. "When It Comes To This" (Produced by Timbaland)

8. "Always" feat. Drake (Produced by Kanye West)

9. "Scenes From The Past" (Produced by No I.D., Co-produced by Kanye West)

10. "Everyday A Star Is Born" feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)

11. "Already Home" (Produced by Kanye West)

12. "Forever Young" feat. Mr. Hudson (Produced by Kanye West)

13. "Thank You" (Produced by No I.D.)

14. "Sound Of The 70s" (Produced by Kanye West) (Bonus Track)

15. "We Made History" (Produced by Kanye West) (Bonus Track
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:27 pm

wack
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:28 pm

it looks too much like a kanye cover
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:27 pm

Not too sure about the album cover but that track list looks decent and I'll be getting this one when it drops
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

damn, Kanye's all over this, let's hope him and Jigga both bring the heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:51 pm

Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:00 am

I like the cover, but the tracklist looks doo doo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:04 am

Apparently Jay needs a lable head like Damon Dash to tell him that three is represented by three VERTICAL (not horizontal) lines. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:07 am

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Apparently Jay needs a lable head like Damon Dash to tell him that three is represented by three VERTICAL (not horizontal) lines. Shaking My Head

lol ....imo he bit off lil wayne using the three stripes to represent "3"....wayne did it vertical jay did it horizontal but its the same shit, another bite to add to jay-z's catalog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 12:48 pm

Man fuck all that....How about let's see if the MUSIC is good thats what matters right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 12:54 pm

lol I'm looking forward to the cd, Kev, calm down. I'm just saying that's a wack cover.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

It doesn't matter whether the stripes are horizontal or vertical....there's three stripes there. They could be diagonally arranged on the cover and they would still be three stripes.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 12:58 pm

And I think this cover isn't so bad. Aren't you tired of seeing him posing in front of cars, holding chains, or close-ups of his face? As for the album I'll be suprised if this isn't Blueprint 2 all over again.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 12:59 pm

Co-sign^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:20 pm

I'm glad he went outside the box, but when you do that you run the risk of being wack. That said, props to him for trying something new. Much like the new Brother Ali cover, it's different looking, but wack as fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:58 pm

kevin is like a bitch on his period when it comes to any criticism of jay-z...i wonder what kev does when he hears game diss jay-z, or nas? does he just cry and rock back and forth in the fetal position until it stops?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 2:04 pm

Cover looks good, better than his other album covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 3:19 pm

Steve wrote:
kevin is like a bitch on his period when it comes to any criticism of jay-z...i wonder what kev does when he hears game diss jay-z, or nas? does he just cry and rock back and forth in the fetal position until it stops?

Naw, man just that Jay always gets this one sided hate all the time and I just have to remind mofo's about who the man is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 3:33 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Man fuck all that....How about let's see if the MUSIC is good thats what matters right?

Co-Sign! I can care less about the album cover. All I care about is how dope the album is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 2:12 pm

Looking like another Jay-Z classic..
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 2:43 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 3:20 pm

Shaun wrote:
LOL

that's what I was thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 5:16 pm

And what the fuck is so funny??... scratch
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 5:18 pm

"Looking like another Jay-Z classic.."

That
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 5:25 pm

Album cover is odd to me, but I still like it. His last two albums have me on "try before I buy" status, though...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 6:40 pm

"Looking like another Jay-Z classic"

Yeah right. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 6:58 pm

J. Harris wrote:
"Looking like another Jay-Z classic"

Yeah right. LOL!!

oh lol, no wonder Steve is calling him V.Lopez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 9:27 pm

I mean Jay has no classics to you guys or what? I mean it is a little early to say what it looks like (I get it by the way) but I don't like all the under tones like it's not possibile.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 9:37 pm

im expecting a good album, i hope Run This Town is the weakest or one of the weaker ones though
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 9:39 pm

"I mean Jay has no classics to you guys or what? I mean it is a little early to say what it looks like (I get it by the way) but I don't like all the under tones like it's not possibile."

Not saying that Kev. Jay just needs to rhyme like he really wants to and stop conforming to commercial garbage man. I haven't listened to him since Reasonable Doubt. Blueprint was ok, but that's about it man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 10:30 pm

J Harris with that mentality right there trust me you will not like this album. Matter of fact if I was you I would not buy it..fa real man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 3:04 am

KRob86 wrote:
J Harris with that mentality right there trust me you will not like this album. Matter of fact if I was you I would not buy it..fa real man.

Co-Sign, it doesn't sound like Harris is a Jay fan anyway so he shouldn't bother. If he didn't like Blueprint (which is a CLASSIC album IMO) then he certainly won't like Blueprint 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 7:48 am

The cover does look wack, but it's good to know that No ID is still producing.I hope Kayne doesn't rap all over the cd, or throw that autotune all up in it. Kid Cudi sucks, but he might be good on this album. I don't know....

This album is something I'll have to put on the back burner to check out later. It won't be on top priority though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 5:07 pm

Blueprint
Reasonable Doubt
The Black Album

Yeah Jay certainly doesn't know how to make a classic record. It's beyond me why anyone would think he has a chance to make another one. Thats completely far fetched and crazy to think.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 10:19 pm

Kid Cudi?
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:43 am

the "Day N Night" guy Trotter...hes fairly new
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:47 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Kid Cudi?

day and night, the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night a-a-at night.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

heres the real tracklist with production credits, a lot is the same except more features, Nas isnt on the album anymore, and the production credits are different

1. What We Talkin’ About f. Luke Steele (prod. Kanye West & No. I.D.)
2. Thank You (prod. Kanye West & No I.D.)
3. D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune) (prod. No I.D.)
4. Run This Town f. Kanye West & Rihanna (prod. Kanye West & No I.D.)
5. Empire State of Mind f. Alicia Keys (prod. Al Shux)
6. Real as It Gets f. Young Jeezy (prod. The Incredibles)
7. On to the Next One f. Swizz Beatz (prod. Swizz Beatz)
8. Off That f. Drake (prod. Kanye West Timbaland)
9. A Star is Born f. J. Cole (prod. Kanye West & No I.D.)
10. Venus vs. Mars (prod. Timbaland)
11. Already Home f. KiD CuDi (prod. Kanye West)
12. Hate f. Kanye West (prod. Kanye West)
13. Reminder (prod. Timbaland)
14. So Ambitious f. Pharrell (prod. The Neptunes)
15. Young Forever f. Mr Hudson (prod. Kanye West)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:25 pm

Damn no Nas feature? That sucks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:33 pm

I bet Jay will struggle to go plat...he has no "radio friendly" single as of yet, but I guess run this town appeals to today's young music listeners, I will be surprised if he breaks 400k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:40 pm

Steve wrote:
I bet Jay will struggle to go plat...he has no "radio friendly" single as of yet, but I guess run this town appeals to today's young music listeners, I will be surprised if he breaks 400k.

He's gone plat with EVERY release so why wouldn't he do so with this one?

And both D.O.A. and Run This Town are radio friendly tracks since they're on frequent rotation. I can't stand Run This Town, but it's definitely radio friendly. He'll go at least double platinum, and sell 300-400k in his first week.

That said, I'm concerned about the quality of this album overall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

I just meant 400k 1st week...as for plat we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:52 pm

The only reason I will check this out is for the production credits... seriously
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:53 pm

Run This Town is definitely radio friendly

...................to the 12-14 year old female demographic
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:13 pm

So you must love it

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm

Shaun
Pokerface

Female

hmmm funny you say that
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:30 pm

At least I'm not a down low brother...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:35 am

Jay won't go double plat. He'll probably do Maxwell numbers.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 3:18 am

smh @ the updated tracklist
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:38 pm

Shaun wrote:
The only reason I will check this out is for the production credits... seriously

Same here...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist   Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blueprint 3 cover and tracklist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next