Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino "No Mercy"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 8:51 am

Just got this album the other day. It's my intro to K-Rino and i'm digging the album. Right off the bat i'd give it a 4 star rating. I thought track #5 was horrible and i didn't like some of the hooks but overall a dope album.
Back to top Go down

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:00 am

SMH for your intro

You need to get more. You should have ordered the triple pack off of ebay.

He has a new CD coming out soon called "Solitary Confinement" and is looking for people who want to say "I will buy this when it drops" to make a list of 1000 supporters. You guys can message him through myspace to sign up on the list or through me if you have no myspace.
Back to top Go down

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:33 am

Yeah No Mercy imo was not the best place to start but glad you did finally check him out. I really like trk 5 man, get outta here!!!..lol.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 11:50 am

E. Taylor wrote:
Just got this album the other day. It's my intro to K-Rino and i'm digging the album. Right off the bat i'd give it a 4 star rating. I thought track #5 was horrible and i didn't like some of the hooks but overall a dope album.

Get Time Traveler of Blood Doctrine, then you will be more pleased than No Mercy.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:48 pm

Danger Zone...
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:12 pm

Only reason i started with "No Mercy" is because it was so cheap. The rest of his albums are a little too high in price right now.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:36 am

No Mercy is my personal fav album of K-Rino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K-Rino "No Mercy" Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino "No Mercy"   K-Rino "No Mercy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino "No Mercy"
Page 1 of 1