Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album

Go down 
+5
Alan
Jason
Justice
Shaun
T. Myers
9 posters

Did ya buy it?
Yes
Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Vote_lcap58%Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No
Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Vote_lcap42%Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Empty
PostSubject: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:48 pm

Sure did...it's fire, 4.5 stars easily.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:48 pm

Yeah, i bought it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:51 pm

Indeed. I'd give it around 4.25-4.5 stars right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:58 pm

I bought too copies, one of the ipod and one for the computer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:06 pm

After bumping the downloaded leak a few more times, I've concluded that it's a 4 star album. I haven't copped it yet, but I probably will eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:08 pm

you would NOT buy a 4 star album. smddd. disappointment. you need to get out there grindin washin more windows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:14 pm

You need to do a "Who bought Escape Route?" thread to so I can show Amalgam how many people bought the slightly inferiors Slaughterhouse CD and not the Escape Route because of the physical CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:15 pm

yeah, digi only is an awful idea
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:45 pm

I had to go to five stores before I could even find a copy....
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:09 pm

No, I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:13 pm

why not Ray J?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:14 pm

No, I have not. I may check it out though...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:15 pm

Didn't like it enough to buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:16 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:26 pm

Steve wrote:
you would NOT buy a 4 star album. smddd. disappointment. you need to get out there grindin washin more windows.

Fuck You Asshole! You talk about my occupation as if I'm supposed to be ashamed of it, but I'm very PROUD of it. I make very good money and eventually I'll be making six figures a year.

As for Slaughterhouse, as I said originally, I will buy it eventually, I'm just not in a rush to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:27 pm

only a window washer would be proud to be a window washer, just like a homo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:28 pm

I'm scared of heights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:34 pm

I thought you said the album was a letdown, Bipolar man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:37 pm

Steve wrote:
only a window washer would be proud to be a window washer, just like a homo.

Only an asshole like you would be proud to be an asshole.

I respect ALL blue collar workers, as they are the heart and soul of America IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:38 pm

wrote:
I thought you said the album was a letdown, Bipolar man?

im bipolar, what can i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 9:19 pm

KJ you are a widow washer/custodian fa real? Do you do a lot of high rises? Your fam does contracts and shit? Thats cool.

I'm buying it Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:43 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ you are a widow washer/custodian fa real? Do you do a lot of high rises? Your fam does contracts and shit? Thats cool.

I'm buying it Friday.

I'm not a custodian. We wash windows on people's houses and some businesses but not skyscrapers. We also do other services like power washing, floor waxing, and carpet cleaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 5:01 pm

only 7 peeps? disappointing.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 8:32 pm

I'm buying tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 4:45 pm

So anymore thoughts on this one? I just bumped it, and while they have impressive flows, there just wasn't much diversity to the set-up from track to track throughout the album IMO. So I guess you can say I got a little bored with it. I got it at 3.75-4 stars after the first listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 5:15 pm

Alan wrote:
So anymore thoughts on this one? I just bumped it, and while they have impressive flows, there just wasn't much diversity to the set-up from track to track throughout the album IMO. So I guess you can say I got a little bored with it. I got it at 3.75-4 stars after the first listen.

I'd give it about 4-4.25 stars. I copped it last weekend and have been bumpin it a bit more. The only tracks that I truly cannot stand are The One and Cuckoo. There are some major standouts though like Lyrical Murderers, Microphone, Rain Drops, and Killaz. Definitely Top 10 for 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:17 am

This album is fucking killa!!! It has moved to my top 10 already and i'm really thinking top 5. So glad to hear them use some real good production to balance out their monotone/average deliveries. These cats are on to something and I hope more people support it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:18 am

monotone/average deliveries....wow.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:32 am

KRob86 wrote:
This album is fucking killa!!! It has moved to my top 10 already and i'm really thinking top 5. So glad to hear them use some real good production to balance out their monotone/average deliveries. These cats are on to something and I hope more people support it.

I don't understand how someone can dig this album and not really care for Padded Room, but i'm glad to hear you're liking this album. it's dope, and definitely a top 10 album of 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:58 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I don't understand how someone can dig this album and not really care for Padded Room, but i'm glad to hear you're liking this album. it's dope, and definitely a top 10 album of 2009.

Easy, I can't deal with Budden through a whole album but in a few 16's here and there he's cool lyrically. Still feel he's a lame as a person.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:02 am

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Easy, I can't deal with Budden through a whole album but in a few 16's here and there he's cool lyrically. Still feel he's a lame as a person.

his 16's aren't here and there. they are on the entire album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:19 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

his 16's aren't here and there. they are on the entire album.

You know what I mean... Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album 193679
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:25 am

There's nothing stupid about it. You've bashed Budden, and you've bashed Royce. They account for at least half the album. I genuinely don't understand how you can say Slaughterhouse is top 10, but you don't dig Royce or Budden. Like i said, I'm glad you like the album cause it's a banger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:44 pm

T. Myers wrote:
There's nothing stupid about it. You've bashed Budden, and you've bashed Royce. They account for at least half the album. I genuinely don't understand how you can say Slaughterhouse is top 10, but you don't dig Royce or Budden. Like i said, I'm glad you like the album cause it's a banger.

Because over a whole album for 3 verses per trk they do not move me individually. But one dope verse from each per song with banging beats is all good. I like Royce way more than Budden though.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:07 pm

I'll pick it up whenever I can get some money or find a damn job...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:09 pm

xcl!!!!!!! you been missing in action for a while, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Wow... try to contain your 3 inch erection whenever someone you haven't seen enters the room
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:15 pm

wrote:
xcl!!!!!!! you been missing in action for a while, buddy.

Well I have been here just reading and not participating but I'm going to start participating again like I did when I first hit up Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:19 pm

lol @ Shaun's homo comment and not-so-subtle use of Asian stereotypes
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:31 pm

If I could I would kick you in the nuts right now, Mr. Wake Up In the Morning With White Substances In My Ass After A Night With Vernon.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:39 pm

^ LOL at White Substances
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 4:14 pm

Go flood Norf's inbox...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 5:32 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, we've discussed this. There was supposed to be a "no homo" in there somewhere...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album   Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did ya buy the Slaughterhouse album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: