Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???

Go down 
+2
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Empty
PostSubject: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:38 pm

the title of this one speak for itself baby bubba, I've heard here that the beats in 2009 are more "complex" than before..LMAO...well I don't hear it, here's just a few of mine, how about yours???

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 1:50 am

the thing about the 80's and 90's that separates the beats from today is the drums imo. The drum patterns back then were much more complex...they had more patterns, sounded "realer", had better sounding breaks, and were all around harder. Now the drum patterns are diluted and sound too digital and usually only have the "boom-clap" sound over and over with a cheap sounding sped-up hi-hat constantly playing in and out
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 12:33 pm

Very nice lists Slang and D.Powell...I'll be coming back with one in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 10:23 pm

Id say Bridge is Over is my fav oldschool beat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 1:44 pm

^^ funny, I was planning on doing something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS???   Some of your favorite "Old" School Hip-Hop BEATS??? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 2:48 pm