Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Day In The Life Soundtrk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Day In The Life Soundtrk Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Life Soundtrk   A Day In The Life Soundtrk Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 10:35 am

If you have not already heard I got some more info on this Sticky Fingaz project. The whole movie is told in rhyme form so the soundtrk it looks like is basically the movie on wax. I am watching the movie now and its your typical gangsta hood cat movie that we have seen a thousand times. The soundtrk will be a concept album and I think a lot of you will really like the story line on wax. The visuals are not needed but rent the movie if you want a preview. It will have bonus trks of new Onyx songs on disc two per the trklisting on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Day-Life-Soundtrack-Sticky-Fingaz/dp/tracks/B002F3BPRW/ref=dp_tracks_all_2#disc_2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Soundtrk   A Day In The Life Soundtrk Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Soundtrk   A Day In The Life Soundtrk Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:25 pm

I saw the preview on youtube, but I don't know how I feel about watching a movie where the dialogue is raps, might be good, may not be good, I'll check out the soundtrack though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Soundtrk   A Day In The Life Soundtrk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life Soundtrk
Page 1 of 1