Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Empty
PostSubject: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:35 am

If you was watching the PGA tournament Sunday (I caught it in a bar) you knew Tiger went head up with Y.E. Yang. Yang beat him by 1 stroke (I think, it was close though). The racist commentator made comments on how the Asian people will have a hero of some sort if Yang wins, So Yang becomes the first Asian or should I say slanted eye Asian, to win a PGA. I always thought Tiger was really the Asian hero since he did state he liked his Asian heritage more than his African. But if the Asian now have someone to officailly represent them where does that leave Tiger Woods?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:37 am

Dave Chappelle says Tiger is black...

"Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 4:06 am

Tiger Woods been Black, the only one who didn't know it was him.

@ Shaun "Fo shizzle.....I've always wanted to say that".
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:36 am

a.scott wrote:
Tiger Woods been Black, the only one who didn't know it was him.

That pretty much sums it up...

In this country, white folks consider you black if you have so much as a hint of black in your heritage. Sad and racist, but true. So, by that line of reasoning, Tiger Woods is a black man. Not an Asian. I don't see a lot of Asians rockin' Tiger memorabilia. I think Yao has that market cornered anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:27 pm

The name Tiger is more asian than black.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:27 pm

SMH
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:42 pm

Can I see this article or t.v. interview where Tiger Woods said "he did state he liked his Asian heritage more than his African" because Ive never heard him say that or anything to that extent. And second this a dumb question, I think Tiger knew he was black when he realized his father was black so I guess that was around 3 years old. SMH Also even if Tiger did say that, that doesn't mean he doesn't thinks he's black. It just means what he said I like the culture more. I tired of people acting like well if your mixed you have to choose sides.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:51 pm

Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. wrote:
I tired of people acting like well if your mixed you have to choose sides.

While we're looking for data to back up that quote, why don't we find where the "choosing sides" thing was even addressed on this particular thread? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:56 pm

Well I think it would be insinuated when the question is asked "So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?" Also when its said "he likes his Asian culture more than his African culture". Also if you don't think people that are mixed dont feel like they have to choose sides you are sadly mistaken brah.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:18 pm

Well I think it would be insinuated when the question is asked "So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?" Also when its said "he likes his Asian culture more than his African culture". Also if you don't think people that are mixed dont feel like they have to choose sides you are sadly mistaken brah.

Ok, I understood the question to be more like "If Tiger ain't the Asian rep/hero for golf, then who is and what does that make Tiger?" Of course the "Tiger likes his asian culture more" comment is totally fabricated. It'd be endorsement suicide for him to even say that. Most of us with common sense already know this. I assumed you'd catch that and ignore it since it's baseless...sort of like I did. lol

I'm not sure what mixed people have to go through, though. Never said I did. I'm speaking solely about this thread. If people are having an identity crisis out there, that's not something I can identify with and I will keep from speaking on it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:13 pm

That makes no sense at all. So you're saying that every mixed person has to eventually say "hey I like being black a lot more than I like being white?" Or screw my asian side I'll take being black over it.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:28 pm

Esco how about you read both of my statements before you comment brah. I said Im tired of people acting like mixed people have to choose sides. SMH
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

Esco how about you read both of my statements before you comment brah. I said Im tired of people acting like mixed people have to choose sides. SMH

You put so many don't in that one sentence you made it hard to follow. Though you were saying mixed people DO have to favor one of their side.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:41 pm

Whatever the fuck slim. I never said anyone has to favor shit nor did I insinuate it. SMH
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

Whatever the fuck slim. I never said anyone has to favor shit nor did I insinuate it. SMH

or maybe you just didn't understand my last post.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:12 pm

You said though not thought. My bad anyway.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 5:48 pm

Tiger Woods is about as black as Eminem is white. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

Tiger stated in a magazine interview he like his Asian culture more after he went on his cultural awareness tour where he went to Africa and Thailand. I read it myself a long time ago when he was an unstoppable sensation. He matured since then though, dont know his thoughts on it now. But it was like 98 when he said that. Remember when Tiger came up with Caucablasian cause the term AfroAmerican bugged him?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:32 pm

You said though not thought. My bad anyway.

ahh shit, guess it was a mistake on my part too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?   So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So is Tiger Woods officailly Black now?
Page 1 of 1