Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song

Go down 
+3
Dwight
Laced With Slang
Esco
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Empty
PostSubject: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:51 pm

screw a Gang starr album, I want a DJ Premier t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:59 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:11 am

ive always wanted this t-shirt:

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song CR2223TS

and this one:

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Ghostface-killah-downsideup-tee-2
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
ive always wanted this t-shirt:

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song CR2223TS

and this one:

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Ghostface-killah-downsideup-tee-2

I own that Premo's shirt Slang. You could get them from mooseshirts for a while but I don't think they're in stock anymore. And regarding Gangstarr, whenever Premier gets asked that question he says that any time Guru wants to make a new album, he's down but Guru doesn't want to reunite and is bitter that Premier has a better fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:36 am

Is mooseshirts a reliable site? Thinking of getting these 2 shirts...

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song 16-55_jpg_721c338a8dd41025de427ba1a6b357f9

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song T-800-473-01_jpeg_0eb91366d96af820bcaee3b08b5f1e24
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

Those are tight, i havent seen that Souls one before i like it
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:04 am

The Wendy's/Premier shirt is alright, don't think I'd dish out some cash for that one though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:29 pm

I bought that Tribe shirt at Hot Topic... lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 2:32 pm

Shaun wrote:

That's cool and all, but what possesed you to go into Hot Topic to begin with? Did you see a nice young female with a bull ring in her nose?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Shaun wrote:

That's cool and all, but what possesed you to go into Hot Topic to begin with? Did you see a nice young female with a bull ring in her nose?

Man, hot topic actually has a lot more stuff than you think. The one where I bought my Wu shirt had a wall with around 30 different shirts for all kinds of rap artists, they even sold vinyls for newly releases albums, all I remember seeing where Relapse and Blackout 2
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:00 pm

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song CR241MTS-2-Full_Front

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song MFDOOM15TS-2-Full_Front

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song FLD22TS-full
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:49 pm

"Man, hot topic actually has a lot more stuff than you think. The one where I bought my Wu shirt had a wall with around 30 different shirts for all kinds of rap artists, they even sold vinyls for newly releases albums, all I remember seeing where Relapse and Blackout 2"

Basically. They have a bunch of hip hop shirts in there. And I stole a bunch of candy because I was bored and the only skank in the store was some fat bitch
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

A monster Megalon T would be dope as hell. But anywhoo a new Gangster track dont sound to enticing with GURU so lame now. DJ P needs to do another album with Jeru The Damaja!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

Terry, I see you! Swagger jacking mutha. Better pay some royalties for using my slang!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 7:57 am

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Terry, I see you! Swagger jacking mutha. Better pay some royalties for using my slang!

haha! I was hoping you'd catch that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song   Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primo Says He'll Do Another Gang Starr Album If Guru Promises To Never Do Another Autotune Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: