Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple J...Underground Florida rap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

Triple J...Underground Florida rap Empty
PostSubject: Triple J...Underground Florida rap   Triple J...Underground Florida rap Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:52 am

Some of yall might remember him from Amazon but heres two of his underground classics that were big in Florida back in the days. Hes outta Riviera Beach, a crime ridden town in Palm Beach County. He's a lyrical Southern gangsta rapper which is an endangered species...check it out and let me know what ya think...

16 Years Old

What The Lick Read
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Triple J...Underground Florida rap   Triple J...Underground Florida rap Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:57 am

I checked him after you upped MLK Blvd. thought it was great, haven't copped any discs yet but it's on the agenda, good rec Skinny, hadn't heard of him before you mentioned. That 16 years old hook is from a couple of reggae songs, I think Maxi Priest & Junior Tucker both used it.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Triple J...Underground Florida rap   Triple J...Underground Florida rap Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 3:03 am

Oh alright true glad u liked it. Ive never heard the raggae versions of "16 Years Old", ill check out those versions.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Triple J...Underground Florida rap   Triple J...Underground Florida rap Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 4:23 am

I was trippin, Maxi Priest & Junior Tucker both did Some Guys Have All The Luck. Junior Tucker is the one that did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple J...Underground Florida rap   Triple J...Underground Florida rap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple J...Underground Florida rap
Page 1 of 1