Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion

Go down 
+2
Dang! Trotter
yOGi420™
6 posters
AuthorMessage

KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Empty
PostSubject: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 8:59 pm

"It explores the spirituality of Hip-Hop, the divinity of Hip-Hop. I’m suggesting that in 100 years, this book will be a new religion on the earth,” KRS-One told AllHipHop.com. “Now you talk about controversy, there’s some Christian ministries if you go online, look up some ministers, they dissing right now. 'Who the hell does he think he is?' Well, I think I have the authority to approach God directly, I don’t have to go through any religion [or] train of thought. I can approach God directly myself and so I wrote a book called The Gospel of Hip Hop to free from all this nonsense garbage right now. I respect the Christianity, the Islam, the Judaism but their time is up.”

Fucking douche. Fuck KRS One.

This is the same dude that said "You wouldn't be christian if your slave master wasn't christian". Then went on to say "Elijah Muhammed never came back from the dead" on the album spiritual minded. KRS One must be getting senile or something, cuz this shit is beyond ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:17 pm

Not for you, cracka...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:20 pm

Considering your views on religion, I thought you'd agree with me.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Steve wrote:
Not for you, cracka...

once again another bullshit comment by the racist douche of HH4L. Shaking My Head how long is this going to be tolerated? If racist remarks were made in the reverse then the person making the comments would be jumped all over by everyone here but his douche has been making them for a while and it is over looked completely. Why is that???
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

N3r0 jumps at ant oppurtunity to insult a east coast legend. But his wack rapping ass isnt worthy to even smell his shit.

But anywhoo, I think KRS maybe gettng senile. But hiphop as a religion is no more cookier than say Christianity? Well if he gets it off the ground he can generate tax-free income.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

He said he would abandon his African-ness and be hip hop... smh
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:09 am

Shaun wrote:
He said he would abandon his African-ness and be hip hop... smh

Yeah,thats fucking nuts. There's no land called Hip Hop. Its a culture and state of mind. Its like someone wanting to turn Yoga into a strange religion/nationality hydrid. Oh, Im not American I'm Yogan. Also Hip Hop and Gospel are 2 different musics. If he merges them how would it be different from Christain rap? Who would we pray to. Who will be the prophets? Tupac and Biggie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:30 am

I think the whole hip-hop is a culture thing is a tad bit silly... and he has bare been able to convince a few thousand to adapt that... so I doubt more then 3 people will be joining the hip-hop religion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:58 am

Its an out there idea but I respect it. Whether we know it or not a lot of us govern our daily lives off shit we heard on rap albums. He's not as far off as some may think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:23 am

Fuck you trotter. Only you would insult some one you're agreeing with. Also, Kev, this is extremely out there. I mean, it's as "out there" as any religious idea so I guess it works in that context.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

"If he merges them how would it be different from Christain rap? Who would we pray to"

Bushwick Bill lol!
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:16 pm

"Although I was born in Jamaica, Now Im in the U.S. makin deals."

Does Jamaica claim Bill, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:10 pm

Ha ha. Yeah, we got him. I actually mentioned him because of his christain rap album that he put out. lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 12:28 am

You dare disrespect the Honorable KRS! THE BRIDGE IS OVER! BOOM!

Zealots in 200 HUndred years.
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion   KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRS One plans new Hip Hop Religion
Page 1 of 1