Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Empty
PostSubject: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 3:50 pm

A very solid effort from Asheru. Just 8 songs but each of them is a banger. IF you enjoyed 48 months or Soon Come you will enjoy this.

4..5 out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 3:50 pm

Asheru did the theme song for the Boondocks by the way. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:18 am

Asheru and Blu Black have alway's done nice work together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 1:33 pm

Where can I get this album? I love Asheru and Blue Black. I have both cd's (digital copies only because the actuals are expensive or hard to find Crying or Very sad ) I also have 7 heads: No edge ups in South Africa (physical copy). That's pretty dope too.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 12:14 pm

a.scott wrote:
Where can I get this album? I love Asheru and Blue Black. I have both cd's (digital copies only because the actuals are expensive or hard to find Crying or Very sad ) I also have 7 heads: No edge ups in South Africa (physical copy). That's pretty dope too.

What's up A.Scott, Check out his myspace he usaully sells his stuff wayyy cheaper then amazon prices. I didn't even know that he was on that 7 heads joint. How is it?

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 4:02 pm

I really like the 7 Heads album. Thanks for letting me know about his myspace page. I will definitely check that out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased   Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asheru - B Sides And Unreleased
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: