Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup... Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup...   2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:05 am

Hosted by comedic duo Cheech and Chong....Slipknot, Deftones, Cypress Hill, Geto Boys reunion with all original members, Goodie Mob reunion with all original members, Pennywise, Redman & Method Man, Kottonmouth Kings and Bad Brains, Immortal Technique, Hieroglyphics, K'Naan, Living Legends, B Real, Mix Master Mike, Devin the Dude, DJ Muggs, Dirty Heads, Swollen Members, Big B, Afrika Bambaataa, DJ Reza, Lenny V, Barry Weaver and ShortDawg Tha Native, with more to be announced.

In addition to music, this year's event will feature cannabis-themed events, including a 420 movie night, a "munchie garden," workshops, guest speakers and the Smokeout Cannabis Cup and Medical Marijuana Expo.

Oct. 23-24 at the San Manuel Amphitheatre in San Bernardino, Calif.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup...   2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:12 pm

Acrid, I hate you. lol/jk

You're always posting shit about the sweetest shows that I can never go too. The 4 that really stick out to me are Cypress Hill, Geto Boys, Goodie Mob, and of course Living Legends.
Back to top Go down

2009 Cypress Hill Smokeout Lineup...
Page 1 of 1