Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Empty
PostSubject: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:10 am

Harlem, New York rapper Max B. was sentenced to 75 years in prison today (September 3) for his role in a botched robbery that led to a double murder in a Fort Lee, New Jersey hotel. Max B., born Charly Wingate, appeared in a Hackensack, New Jersey court today with co-defendant Kevin Leerdam. Max B. and Leerdam were convicted on charges of felony murder, kidnapping and armed robbery for planning and robbing Allan Plowden and David Taylor at a Holiday Inn in September of 2006. Taylor was shot and killed during the robbery, which was planned with Max B.’s ex-girl friend Gina Conway, who testified against the pair during their June trial. Max B. was not happy with the situation and fired his attorney Gerald Saluti, just before the 75-year sentenced was handed down. Leerdam received a life sentence, plus 35 years for his role in the murder, while Conway is facing an 18-year sentence today.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:19 am

C-Murder just got life in prison last week...i see people i know all the time getting crazy numbers...its amazing how much time one stupid decision can get you...smh
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:34 am

yeah no doubt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:14 am

Hey you play you pay it's that simple, no sympathy here.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:29 pm

Steady B got a life sentance for a similar crime, only it was a botched bank robbery, where a cop ended up getting killed. Steady B drove the getaway car, and Cool C, who actually pulled the trigger is sitting on death row.

Isn't Remy Ma in jail for murder or something of the like?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:33 pm

Why did this even deserve to be posted? he deserves everything he gets.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Isn't this considered hip hop news??? This is a hip hop forum, if we can't talk about whats going on in the community than what can we talk about???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:25 pm

let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:33 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:33 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Isn't this considered hip hop news??? This is a hip hop forum, if we can't talk about whats going on in the community than what can we talk about???

who cares? I hope he rots in prison. One stupid decision should wreck his life no matter what Skinny or anyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:37 pm

ok... well this was posted just as something to talk about. You can hope he rots or not. I actually agree that if you fuck up then you pay the price but at the same time it sucks because you know there are people that will be affected negatively because of the verdict like possily children and mom and family. It sucks for them not him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:39 pm

thizz or die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:45 pm

It sucks for the people killed and their family dude... fuck that shit. If this was trafficking or something where the effects are more separated maybe - but murder? Let this talentless fuck get raped by big jess when he visits for evangelical trips...
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:50 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
It sucks for the people killed and their family dude... fuck that shit. If this was trafficking or something where the effects are more separated maybe - but murder? Let this talentless fuck get raped by big jess when he visits for evangelical trips...

hahhahahahhahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:58 pm

Remy is in jail for attempted murder.

So C-Murder lost his re-trial?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:59 pm

Yeah C- Murder lost his retrial - he is appealing, but he got another 10 taking on consecutively for that video on the net where he tried to shoot the club owner... he's a fucking idiot and not getting any of my money any more.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 2:29 pm

WTF, I guess you can't save a fool from himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:27 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
ok... well this was posted just as something to talk about. You can hope he rots or not. I actually agree that if you fuck up then you pay the price but at the same time it sucks because you know there are people that will be affected negatively because of the verdict like possily children and mom and family. It sucks for them not him.

Co-Sign. I don't feel sympathy for Max B, but I do feel sympathy for his family.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:26 pm

Terry, I wasn't condoning this shit in any way. Im just saying people can fuck their whole life up over one stupid ass decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:34 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
The Real Real Jeru wrote:

hahhahahahhahahaha!!

ROFLMAO....OMFG that was hilarious!

But on a serious note...he shouldn't have done what he did. The whole thing is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years   Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years
Page 1 of 1