Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot

Go down 
+4
Alan
E. Taylor
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
8 posters
AuthorMessage

LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Empty
PostSubject: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:30 pm

Sure... the guy taunted him - but no need to punch the other guy. Lost his whole season and probably a shot at the NFL....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:48 pm

What he did was stupid without a doubt, but I honestly don't think it should effect his NFL status if that's the only negative thing on his rapsheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

He was suspended for the whole year by Oregon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:58 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
He was suspended for the whole year by Oregon.

WOW! Just for a punch! That's bullshit.

I'm not defending his actions, but I don't think he should have been suspended for the year because of one punch. People in pro sports have done FAR worse and only get a few games.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:01 pm

hes an idiot, but im surprised at the full year punishment too i was expecting like 4 games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:02 pm

College Football is a JOKE, first the BCS and now this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:04 pm

Well he had been suspended indefinitely last year for missing team meetings.

He punched the guy, talked shit all the way to the side line, threw his helmet, then tried to fight Boise State fights to the point 5-6 guys had to restrain him, including two police officers. He apologized later, but clearly I think Oregon felt he was a liability and needed to learn a lesson the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:30 pm

He goes undrafted. The Cowboys give him a chance and he makes the practice squad...barely. He works his way up the depth charts finally getting his big break when Marion Barber tears his ACL. He wins the MVP in his rookie season. He becomes the GRBOAT.

I see it now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:34 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
He goes undrafted. The Cowboys give him a chance and he makes the practice squad...barely. He works his way up the depth charts finally getting his big break when Marion Barber tears his ACL. He wins the MVP in his rookie season. He becomes the GRBOAT.

I see it now...

I think the MVP talk is way too far fetched, but I could see the Raiders giving him a shot. Al Davis seems to have an affinity for renegade players.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:42 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

I think the MVP talk is way too far fetched, but I could see the Raiders giving him a shot. Al Davis seems to have an affinity for renegade players.

LOL KJ.

I tried to be overly sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 6:49 pm

I don't think College Football is a Joke. I think the BCS is a joke but i love me some College Football. The atmosphere at the games is electric, nothing beats it. I'm a Kentucky fan so i'm always cheering for mediocrity but i love it anyways.

That's ok, come basketball season my cats will be back. Patrick Patterson and the addition of one of the best recruiting classes of all time will combine to be lethal.

And yes Blount is an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
I don't think College Football is a Joke. I think the BCS is a joke but i love me some College Football. The atmosphere at the games is electric, nothing beats it. I'm a Kentucky fan so i'm always cheering for mediocrity but i love it anyways.

That's ok, come basketball season my cats will be back. Patrick Patterson and the addition of one of the best recruiting classes of all time will combine to be lethal.

And yes Blount is an idiot.

Don't get me wrong, I like College Football. When I said it was a joke, I meant that I don't like the way that it's run. The BCS is garbage, and while I agree that Blount is an idiot, I feel that the decision to ban him for the season for one punch is WAY too excessive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:48 pm

I would of suspended him for 1 game. In the real world, if somebody physically puts their hands on you first, you have the right to defend yourself. The fact that the other guy got the worse end of the deal is his own fault. That will teach him not to put his hands on other people first. Keep your hands to yourself or you may get something back that you aint ready for. A whole season for self defense is a disgrace. Making the football players shake hands before the game is a disgrace too. Football aint no lollipop sport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 12:19 am

Dude, you are a fucking idiot if you classify that as self defense. The guy went overboard with the celebration, but he just slapped him on the shoulder pads and walked AWAY. In any court of law the "self defense" would not stand a chance as he walked away, turned away, was not a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:01 am

Then you don't know the law. If someone slaps me in the face or even slaps or pushes me in the shoulder first and physically starts the altercation, I have the right to defend myself. He didnt walk away you fucking idiot. He pushed him in the shoulder then turned away and got knocked the fuck out for it. In a street fight if you go up and push someone in the shoulder and say whats up?? What you wanna do?? Then you stupidly turn away and that guy knocks you the fuck out, that's you own fault for hitting someone then letting your guard down. You dont NOT ever phyiscally put your hands on people first[hitting, slapping,pushing] regardless of the reason for it . That's the oldest rule in the book. Any judge or police officer will tell you that in the real world. In a court of law, you have no lawsuit and no case if the judge ask's you who started the physical part of the altercation and you say I DID. I wouldn't even have to claim self defense because your case would be thrown out of court before I even testify. Matter of fact I could turn around and sue you for initiating the physical part of the altercation [which is considered an assault] by pushing me in the shoulder first for no reason and then say as a result, I have now have shoulder problems. "Hey I was walking down the street and this crazed nutcase came up and pushed me in the shoulder first out of no where". After I punched him back and knocked him the fuck out, my shoulder is now bothering me as a result of him physically assaulting me first. I'm the one that would have the case you fucking moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:08 am

Larry, you're fucking stupid. You got a hard on for Blount or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:14 am

Moe, you're fucking stupid. I dont like being called a fucking idiot by dumb mother fuckers who dont know the law. I wish you would push me in the shoulder first. I would punch the fuck outta of you!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:21 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:
Then you don't know the law. If someone slaps me in the face or even slaps or pushes me in the shoulder first and physically starts the altercation, I have the right to defend myself. He didnt walk away you fucking idiot. He pushed him in the shoulder then turned away and got knocked the fuck out for it. In a street fight if you go up and push someone in the shoulder and say whats up?? What you wanna do?? Then you stupidly turn away and that guy knocks you the fuck out, that's you own fault for hitting someone then letting your guard down. You dont NOT ever phyiscally put your hands on people first[hitting, slapping,pushing] regardless of the reason for it . That's the oldest rule in the book. Any judge or police officer will tell you that in the real world. In a court of law, you have no lawsuit and no case if the judge ask's you who started the physical part of the altercation and you say I DID. I wouldn't even have to claim self defense because your case would be thrown out of court before I even testify. Matter of fact I could turn around and sue you for initiating the physical part of the altercation [which is considered an assault] by pushing me in the shoulder first for no reason and then say as a result, I have now have shoulder problems. "Hey I was walking down the street and this crazed nutcase came up and pushed me in the shoulder first out of no where". After I punched him back and knocked him the fuck out, my shoulder is now bothering me as a result of him physically assaulting me first. I'm the one that would have the case you fucking moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:22 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:
Moe, you're fucking stupid. I dont like being called a fucking idiot by dumb mother fuckers who dont know the law. I wish you would push me in the shoulder first. I would punch the fuck outta of you!!!!!

Okay, he's being Larry here now too, can we finally get rid of this goon once and for all?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:

Marvelous Revival wrote:

I count 9 usages of the word "fuck". Is this really that serious?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:55 am

"I count 9 usages of the word "fuck". Is this really that serious?"

Yes its really that serious. The kid was suspended for the entire year of his senior year for christ sake. That means he's never gonna play college football ever again for hitting somebody back and after he was hit first???. I dont care how hard or soft he was hit first. He was Assaulted first. Everyone in the sports world is saying an entire year is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 12:00 pm

Steve,
I did call him a fucking idiot first, which he is, but nevertheless I'll let it slide this time. Plus given this fools limited understanding of the law, it will only be a matter of time before he is in jail for "self defense" and won't be an issue any more.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 1:29 pm

Larry, you're not the brightest person in the world. Here are a few fundamental flaws with your theory and argument. Self Defense would imply that Blount was in danger. The video easily refutes that. Blount was not assaulted because there was no intent on the part of the Boise St player. If you knew half as much about law as you pretend to know, you would understand the concept of Mens Rea, and its importance in a criminal case.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 2:46 pm

...It's so funny, because going by Larry's reasoning, everyone who gets tackled in football has the right to punch someone in the face. lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 10:04 pm

Blount ate it because they wanted to make an example of him and it will drop him in the draft. He basically just cut himself a smaller check.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 11:45 pm

Alan wrote:
Marvelous Revival wrote:

Marvelous Revival wrote:

I count 9 usages of the word "fuck". Is this really that serious?

What the fuck is wrong with fucking saying fuck multiple fucking times in a fucking post? Fucking freedom of speech man what the fuck. Don't fuck with that shit man youll get fucked up. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 11:47 pm

Halffuckingshark, you fucking suck at fucking saying fuck in a fucking post, you fucking fuck. You're fucking supposed to fucking say fuck after fucking every fucking word. Don't fucking judge other fucking people for doing fucking shit that you, yourfuckingself are no fucking good at fucking doing. Fucking Jesus fucking Christ.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSat 05 Sep 2009, 11:58 pm

Shaun wrote:
Halffuckingshark, you fucking suck at fucking saying fuck in a fucking post, you fucking fuck. You're fucking supposed to fucking say fuck after fucking every fucking word. Don't fucking judge other fucking people for doing fucking shit that you, yourfuckingself are no fucking good at fucking doing. Fucking Jesus fucking Christ.

You fucking impostor, dont fucking get me fucking started you fucking dumb fuck. Why the fuck are you fucking even fucking testing my fucking ability to fucking post on a fucking website. Fuck you, how the fuck do you even fucking think you could be any-fucking-where near my fucking level on this fucking forum. Get the fuck out of my fucking house what that fucking garbage. Fuck you and your fucking worthless fucking reply. You fucked up an attempt at showing fuck mastery. Guess what, fuck? It fucking sucked. Don't fuck with me again, fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:02 am

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:06 am

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:08 am

Now who copies others? You clearly copy/pasted my post into your own. You can tell by the captial 'F's in random 'fuck's
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:10 am

Shaun wrote:
Now who copies others? You clearly copy/pasted my post into your own. You can tell by the captial 'F's in random 'fuck's

You bit my style. I'm copying what is essentially a copy of myself so that I'm really not copying anyone because I am myself.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:13 am

You sound like Rene DeCartes. There was a huge flaw in his logic, also
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

Look up classic in the dictionary...youll see a link to this thread
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot   LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaGarrette Blount is An Idiot
Page 1 of 1