Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?

Go down 
+2
Z-membu
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 11:41 pm

WHY DISSING SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND EMINEM OF COURSE!!!

Hopefully this leads to a Slaughterhouse/Em collab...if nothing else. Actually, I kinda hope it leads to Benzino dying, or at least getting throat cancer or something..

Anyway, here's the wack ass diss...in case you really wanna hear it

Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 11:50 pm

Abt time someone went Slaughter House and Em. I hate all them fuckers. *sarcastic* That joint is the wackest diss ever. I hope they lyrically and literally murder this fucker. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:33 pm

That is a wack ass diss. I can see Slaughter House responding.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:42 pm

not wondering at all....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:07 am

Benzino....................................um.....................................................ok.........................................uh...................................yeah......................................um.......................................................right........................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

Fuck Benzino
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 12:59 pm

LOL. That video has a 1.5 star rating
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:15 pm

He's NOT the king of Boston. That title should go to Edo G, Akrobatik, Reks or someone more deserving. I give the song 0.5 stars, and what's up with that wack ass beat? Sounds like he made it on one of those keyboards that you can buy at the Walmart for 15$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:17 pm

New Edition are the Kings of Boston (except Johnny Gill, he's not from Boston).
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:30 pm

I have honestly never wondered what Benzino has been up to.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:51 pm

I forgot he was alive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:43 pm

Dope song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?   Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody been wondering what Benzino's been up to lately?
Page 1 of 1