Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dang Willie D!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:35 pm

If you haven't heard Will may end up facing some serious jail time read this:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9136/title.willie-d-arrested-for-iphone-scam
Back to top Go down

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:37 pm

yeah, houston chron reported this a few days ago... shame too since he talked like he had his money right in his interviews...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 2:25 am

Not Willie D!! With all of that political talk in his rhymes, he goes and does something like this. Another one bites the dust.
Back to top Go down

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 7:29 am

Not a smart move for Willie.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 9:44 am

lol...I guess this economy is tough on everybody, huh...

No love. He knew it was fraud. When you take a chance, not only is the possibility of success there, but you also take on the possibility that you just might get that ass locked up if you fail.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 1:11 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
lol...I guess this economy is tough on everybody, huh...

No love. He knew it was fraud. When you take a chance, not only is the possibility of success there, but you also take on the possibility that you just might get that ass locked up if you fail.

Word...if you play sometimes you gotta pay. I guess Willie D meant the things he said on that song Nothing 2 Show off the Foundation.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 1:17 pm

He better get the tobascco ready for his asshole
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 1:18 pm

" I guess Willie D meant the things he said on that song Nothing 2 Show off the Foundation."

I was just about to mention that Kev. A lot of these artists mean what they sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 1:26 pm

Willie D is an ex boxer so prison should be OK for him...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 7:35 pm

An ex boxer doesn't mean crap when there's four dudes trying to get in that ass... literally
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 1:50 pm

Willie D prolly had money but wanted more. Just got greedy. Also fed prison is nowhere as bad as "public" prison. Jail rape is overrated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dang Willie D!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dang Willie D!!!   Dang Willie D!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dang Willie D!!!
Page 1 of 1