Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]

Go down 
+29
Myestro
Cold Loungin
Justin Linker
ACRID"
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
Undisputed
Purple Haze
arokone
Cory
Justice
Deanie O'Banion
Jason
gametheory91
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Z-membu
Half
E. Taylor
Xcel
Dwight
J. Harris
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
TheHazardous
Alan
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:13 pm

Nah, if u do Paypal I'll do it. Nemo says you're terrible to buy from, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:14 pm

No, I said that Terry said he was terrible to buy from. But good looking out, you sniping ass narc.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

smh Myers got his albums in 2 days. Tell me how that's terrible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:18 pm

I don't even know, man. He said you didn't do paypal or something. Don't really remember. Terry's very particular about his purchases, though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:19 pm

I'll do Paypal. I just gotta add my bank account onto there, was lazy to do that with Myers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:20 pm

Well, there you go.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 4:32 pm

Tran was not a terrible seller. There was an issue about him not wanting to use Paypal, but that was it. He was honest and he shipped fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:06 pm

In addition to spinning Paid In Full today, I spun EPMD's Strictly Business, Slick Rick's The Great Adventures of Slick Rick, and Dogg Pound's Dogg Food, which I just awarded 5 stars to.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:32 pm

I'm gonna spin Dogg Food soon also. I just got through the 4 Liks CDs and Liquid Swords again. I might do my yearly spin of the Cormega's soon also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'm gonna spin Dogg Food soon also. I just got through the 4 Liks CDs and Liquid Swords again. I might do my yearly spin of the Cormega's soon also.

I had Dogg Food @ 4.5 stars for the longest time until I decided to up the rating today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:55 am

Been playing Cape Verde non stop and the new Killah Priest which is a top 3 album from him IMO

Got K-Rino and Ras Kass today so I have been playing them back to back to back and so on

Went on a midwest binge with the purchases....

Cruical Conflict - The Final Tic
Do Or Die - Picture This
King Gordy - The Entity
Bootleg - Death Before Dishonesty
Esham - Closed Casket, Suspended Animation
Liquid Ass - Apocalypse
Heiruspecs - Small Steps
Evil Pimp - Face The Terror.....that name is retarded
Freddie Gibbs - Str8 Killa
Eulorhythmics - Extended Play
Mike Mictlan & Lazerbeak - Hand Over Fist
Doomtree - self-titled
Poetic Hustla'z - Trials & Tribulations
Maxilla Blue - Volume 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:02 am

Ho..ly...shit

I hope you like SOME of that LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:08 am

Yeah a good chunk of it is out of my comfort zone but i'm bored with the same old shit. That King Sandman cost over $2000 on amazon, i decided against that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:22 am

Yeah, can't say I blame you LOL

Let me know how you feel about that Maxilla Blue, specifically. Trotter and Half both peeped it and dug it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:03 pm

Maxilla Blue - V2 (Dope, nice rec Jeff)
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:53 am

GZA "Liquid Swords"
Masta Killa "No Said Date"....1st spin of this...great CD atleast a 4.5 after my 1st listen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

As of this posting, I'm bumping the Murder Was The Case soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

purchases

Q-Unique-Between Heaven and Hell
Black Milk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

T. Myers wrote:
purchases

Q-Unique-Between Heaven and Hell
Black Milk

Man, it's been a while since I've bought any albums Terry.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:22 pm

Wayne and Highsmith:

You guys are aware that new music hits the street every week, right? It didn't stop in 97...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:23 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:24 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Wayne and Highsmith:

You guys are aware that new music hits the street every week, right? It didn't stop in 97...

I'm completely aware of that Kid Joe, obviously, lol.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:25 pm

Did you ever check out American Me from Access Immortal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

Wayne and Highsmith have a hard time finding tapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Did you ever check out American Me from Access Immortal?

Haven't checked it out yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne and Highsmith have a hard time finding tapes.

Shaking My Head Lol.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:04 pm

I'm also aware of that but thanks for caring. I expect this behavior from Suge, but not from Pedro and Kid Joe. Instead of making a KJ rant, I'll just keep it moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'm also aware of that but thanks for caring. I expect this behavior from Suge, but not from Pedro and Kid Joe. Instead of making a KJ rant, I'll just keep it moving.

Keep it moving Highsmith, that's all you can do.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

Just fuckin with you. man. That's all I'm ever about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:08 pm

Highsmith wrote:

Highsmith and Wayne,
I give you the power of a sense of humor.

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Captain_planet_power_is_yours_t_shirt__47426_zoom
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:08 pm

Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Keep it moving Highsmith, that's all you can do.

KJ could learn a lot from you two, oh wise ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Highsmith and Wayne,
I give you the power of a sense of humor.

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Captain_planet_power_is_yours_t_shirt__47426_zoom

Sense of humor is there with me, I'm pretty sure it is with Highsmith also.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:10 pm

It is now...

Cause knowledge is power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:11 pm

Shaun wrote:
It is now...

Cause knowledge is power!

It's always been there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

I haven't updated my purchases in a while but a few recent ones were:

Big Boi - Sir Lucious...
The Roots - How I Got Over
Jean Grae - Jeanius
Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People
Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

How you like those last two?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:11 am

Spinning A Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauders as of this posting.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:20 am

Wayne wrote:

Nice. I'm about to spin some older stuff today myself, Clear Blue Skies by Juggaknots, All We Got Iz Us by Onyx, and Dead Serious by Das Efx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:21 am

Half wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Nice. I'm about to spin some older stuff today myself, Clear Blue Skies by Juggaknots, All We Got Iz Us by Onyx, and Dead Serious by Das Efx.

All We Got Iz Us I spun a few weeks back, same with Dead Serious. I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 3:53 pm

been spinning a lot of Pac since i got all his damn songs stuck in my had after watching that Tyson/Pac 30 for 30 on ESPN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

Red, how'd you like those albums?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Maxilla Blue V2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:13 pm

Jeff wrote:
Red, how'd you like those albums?

They usually take about 2 - 6 weeks to get here with international standard shipping so i wont have those ones for a while. I'll let you know when i get a chance to play them. Can get them earlier but it costs $30+ just to post a cd, i'd rather buy more music and wait it out. By the time I receive most of my music i'm not interested anymore ha

Half - that Juggaknots is nice, love that album
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

I've listened to Evil Machine twice in the past couple days...absolutely excellent

Also, I ordered Hand Over Fist today (Mictlan & Lazerbeak)..thanks for the heads up Jeff...Lazerbeak sounds like the best parts of El-P and Doom. I'm going to search out more of his work over the next few days. Any recs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:34 pm

Ordered:

Dalek - Filthy Tongues God Griot
Dalek - Gutter Tactics
Dougie D and Showtyme - Breakin Bread
Mr. Serv On - Da Next Level
Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized
Magic - Thuggin
Big Steve - Back to Back Hits
Messy Marv - Disobayish
JMT - History of Violence
JMT - Greatest Features
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

How much did Disobayish cost you srp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm

I got a deal on Disobayish - 7.99 shipped after a coupon and such on Secondspin. But they only had one copy Sad. I made the mistake of not buying it when it came out and then saw it became OOP. I've had luck though with messy marv CDs checking amazon every now and then. I found a new copy of the 3 disc version of Explosive Mode for 10 bucks a few months back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

score
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
How you like those last two?

HBMS was one that I heard some one mention on the Amazon forums a long time ago. I never heard anything from the album so I bought it blind when I saw it the store one day. I thought it was an okay listen. It didn't seem very cohesive though. 3-3.5 IMO.

I ignored MOTM for a while. When I finally broke down and bought I was pleasantly surprised. I thought the production was on point. Cudi's rhymes are pedestrian at best but I heard him on the mixtapes so I didn't expect a whole lot. I liked the subject matter although it comes off a bit self-indulgent at times but overall I liked it more than I thought I would. 4 IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:24 pm

The best deal i've gotten lately is taking my girlfriends credit card and buying ras kass with it so i got it for free! And i got it before terry! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]   Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins [NO PICTURES ALLOWED]
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: