Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Empty
PostSubject: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 11:10 pm

WOW that's interesting. I always wondered why Canibus mentioned Jay's name in Second Round K.O., apparently that's why.

Seriously though, I'd love to see LL and Jay battle. They should put it on PPV with the proceeds going to charity.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 2:24 am

Why did this come out of all a sudden? This is irrelevant now. I figured something was going on between the two though. That would be a good battle. Seriously, I think LL can pull this one out. He always brings the best out of himself when someone with skills takes the kid gloves off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 7:35 am

I don't know If I believe this because the guy telling this story Isn't 100% positive It really happened. Either way I think It was kinda weak. Were gonna follow LL around until he give's us some play?? LL still didn't respect him after the battle's anyway If they really happened.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:11 am

Jay-Z prolly came to dose battles with rhymes already thought out, while LL had to pull s**t from the top of his bald head
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:12 pm

if Jay-Z and LL really battled Cool J would slaughter him easily

I really don't think that Jay is a battle emcee...he is a great lyricist but not a battle emcee, while Cool J is one of the best battle emcees to ever do it outside of Kris, Craig G, Big L, and Lord Finesse

Cool J would eat up Jay in a battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?   Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Z beat LL in some "secret" battles?
Page 1 of 1