Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Empty
PostSubject: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 10:58 am

Scheduled to be released on September 22, 2009

The west coast's most controversial rapper, X-Raided, is back with his most verbally raw, politically loaded album yet. The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide will amaze fans and critics alike as they are swept into the powerful mind of the incarcerated rapper who paints a vivid picture of government-assisted suicide and life behind prison bars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:29 pm

Is he still locked up? I remeber when his buzz was at it's highest and everyone was pumping him up to have Pac like skills and I got the cd and it was hot booty. But it was the one he recorded his vocals over the phone from prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:34 pm

He is staying in prison unless something changes...in there 30 to life no?

He is OK, overrated by some, but not horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:34 pm

I'm workin macaframala even if I'm in the slamma.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 10:19 pm

LOL Space!! How old are those Vernon comments man?? Where is that dude?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 10:38 pm

yeah he ain't gonna get out for a long time. If you want to know more Read This.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:51 am

J. Harris wrote:
LOL Space!! How old are those Vernon comments man?? Where is that dude?

lol those comments were from earlier this year. It's in the thread Powell created where he calls out Soul Seeker. Classic thread. I bumped it up recently on amazon, so you can find it there. Vernon is on here under one of his many screen names. Jay Breezy and Marvelous One are couple screen names of his. You know he loves the forum too much not to be on here.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:29 pm

'Xorcist' brings me back to my high school days....

'Unforgiven vol.1' was dope too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide   X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Raided - The Unforgiven Vol. 2 - Assisted Suicide
Page 1 of 1