Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:49 pm

That's fucked up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

Now that's something you do not hear everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 5:19 pm

That's unreal.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 5:46 pm

a.scott wrote:
That's unreal.

Yep, the mainstream media will never bring this story to light. They just can't have people realizing the WHITEST people come from Blacks. This will devastate White supremacy. But something out to be done to proect these people. I say send in the troops! We can't have savage Blacks killing White folks, can we
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

:steve:
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

No what I mean is fucked is the killing and maiming of albinos for superstitious reasons. That's some ill shit. Geneticists have already revealed that white skin was a mutated form of albinism. That sounds uglier than it really is. I wish I could find the article about it. When some people read that they take more out of it than it is.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:58 pm

Makes me think of Nature of the Threat.......I'll go spin that now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 11:51 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
No what I mean is fucked is the killing and maiming of albinos for superstitious reasons. That's some ill shit. Geneticists have already revealed that white skin was a mutated form of albinism. That sounds uglier than it really is. I wish I could find the article about it. When some people read that they take more out of it than it is.

Youre right. I dated an Albino. We met over a chat line and she told me she was a red bone. When I got to her house some White girl answered the door. I said 'Where's Cashe'? She said you're looking at her. She had fire red hair and eyebrows though. Stringy hair, even weaker looking than White people's hair. Her skin was so White she almost glowed in the dark. Also Albinos always have that strange retarded look in their eyes.

So there is NO such thing as a "White" race. Their simply desedants of Albinos. Some people dissagree with that cause albinos dont give birth to albino children. But a child born from an albino is more likely to suffer from albinism. Every race gives birth to albinos ut Blacks give birth to them 4 times mote than anyone else
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:18 am

Technically, every race is a decendant of blacks...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 8:31 pm

They say the Bush People in Africa are the closest human ancestor to the original Homo sapiens sapiens from which all lines descend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!   White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White people, these are your ancestors!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: