Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....

Go down 
+13
J. Harris
Norfeest
parker lewis
E. Taylor
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Esco
Shaun
D.Powell
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
Half
ACRID"
Illmatic1991
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Empty
PostSubject: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:46 am

....Kanye West for this

Kanye interrupting Obama. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. wrote:
Stop acting like he slaped her or called her a cunt, in other words move the hell on. Plus I heard he was off that Henny.

What he did was a bitch move Zuri...plain and simple...I've been bent off of Henny many times and didn't do any bitch moves like that man...I may have fucked some ladies but that's for another topic,lol, disclaimer:(this occurred before I was married)

if he can't handle his liquor then he shouldn't drink man, put the drink down and leave that for the folks that can handle it!
Kanye has a history of throwing piss fits man...just like a chick..lmao..

Like I said move on man, the shit wasnt that serious.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:53 pm

Yeah, the guy is a clown. I guess when the money started coming in, his common sense went out. Never bought an album from him and never will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:02 pm

I'll still buy his albums if they are good.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:07 pm

I'm going to lie though. He has some dope tracks on his albums, especially when he tries to incorporate trip hop/electro style beats (Late Registration/Graduation), but the guy's outlandish antics just have to stop. I guess he really wants to be limelight butterfly.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:54 pm

"Never bought an album from him and never will."

CO-SIGNAGE..not knockin' his talent at all, cause dude has it...I just refuse to give that Prick my money..

..and bump my quote- "look at Kanye trying to be ODB...............fuckin' hack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:58 pm

Personally I'm just glad Kanye didn't do it in autotune. Then the whole thing would've gone WAYYY too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:20 pm

Wow, you guys are a bunch of bitches with your fucking skirts up. Seriously? Who fucking cares, pussies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 5:15 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
So how many of you waited until this to decide Kanye's a fucking idiot?

I quit messing with him after he made Late Registration. Never messed with the other stuff. I did buy Common's album after "Be", but that was for Common, not Kayne. To tell you the truth, that album was good, but hearing Kanye's voice all over it just makes me not want to hear the cd again. I wonder how many outburst will happen before Kanye kills his career.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Stop acting like he slaped her or called her a cunt, in other words move the hell on. Plus I heard he was off that Henny.

What he did was a bitch move Zuri...plain and simple...I've been bent off of Henny many times and didn't do any bitch moves like that man...I may have fucked some ladies but that's for another topic,lol, disclaimer:(this occurred before I was married)

if he can't handle his liquor then he shouldn't drink man, put the drink down and leave that for the folks that can handle it!
Kanye has a history of throwing piss fits man...just like a chick..lmao..

Like I said move on man, the shit wasnt that serious.

Zuri are you black???

this will answer for me why it might not be that serious to you...because as a black man I think dude fucked shit up big time man...he made us look bad, he made us look soft...that's a big deal to me and my dudes how about you?? if your not black then I guess this does not apply! but if you are then you should already understand what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

SMFH Fail^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:07 pm

"Personally I'm just glad Kanye didn't do it in autotune. Then the whole thing would've gone WAYYY too far."

LOL
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:21 pm

SMFH Fail^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now I know why Zuri fails to comprende...lol
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

Yeah I fail to comprehend when someone asked me a dumb question or when they say this is going to makes us (black men) look bad. Im fully Black and if someone sees me as a ignorant, porch monkey, Jigga Boo, a coon, a bunny or any other racist slur you can think of this made no difference. They saw me as that before and it probably wont change. This has nothing to do with race this has something to do with Ye acting like a ass period. He said "Bey had the greatest vid of all-time". Oh my God thats going to set us back 200 hundreds years. Get the fuck out here with that shit. You sound as much as out of touch as the chick told me what he said was racist. SMFH
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm

Okay Zuri then call me out of touch man...and you sound like Kanye my dude...

I didn't say the dumb shit set us back 200 years fuckhead, but it also didn't do anything to improve the image..I'm sure you'd agree with that right Kanye???
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:46 pm

Typical Kanye hissy fit. And BTW, Blueprint 3 sucks!
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:57 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Okay Zuri then call me out of touch man...and you sound like Kanye my dude...

I didn't say the dumb shit set us back 200 years fuckhead, but it also didn't do anything to improve the image..I'm sure you'd agree with that right Kanye???

Its called sarcasm genius. Fail*
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Personally I'm just glad Kanye didn't do it in autotune. Then the whole thing would've gone WAYYY too far.

oh shit, man did I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 11:04 pm

Cise Starr wrote:

Kanye interrupting Obama. lol!

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everyone check this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

how did you do that
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

Gypsy magic.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:09 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
Gypsy magic.

holy shit that's some nice stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:17 pm

You can use it for any site. You just add any website behind [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For this site I used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Impress your friends!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:40 pm

LOL. I'm putting that on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:46 pm

OK this is getting more attention than it needs just like the Henry Gates ordeal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....   and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and the Asshole Of The Month award goes to....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next