Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil Wayne's third child is born

Go down 
+2
Dang! Trotter
J. Harris
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Lil Wayne's third child is born Empty
PostSubject: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:55 pm

With his fourth on the way. With different women (obviously). Use protection, kids.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9801/title.report-lauren-london-gives-birth-to-lil-wayne-s-son
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:07 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You would figure these women had enough sense to not sleep with Wayne, but I guess their brains are the size of a pea. Since none of them have any careers, "Johnny Child Support Check" is what they hope to attain.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:51 pm

J. Harris wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You would figure these women had enough sense to not sleep with Wayne, but I guess their brains are the size of a pea. Since none of them have any careers, "Johnny Child Support Check" is what they hope to attain.

Stop being a hater. I hate on a man's music. But I can never hate on a man;s pussy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:56 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
J. Harris wrote:

Stop being a hater. I hate on a man's music. But I can never hate on a man;s pussy

The women are in it for the dollars because dude looks like a train wreck, but as long as he can care for his kids, then that's fine.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:58 pm

Not hating at all, but you can't be dumb enough to just raw dog it without knowing the consequences. Those chicks meant not to take the pill for that child support. Wayne got gaffled!!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

Bullshit!!!! It takes two to tango. Wayne knows where babies come from. He chose to skinny dip.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:45 pm

Yeah, Wayne knew what he was doing. He is a fucking idiot and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:46 pm

I couldn't care less, fuck Wayne. Wait till the Rebirth drops and see how many faggots support him then
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 11:03 pm

"I couldn't care less, fuck Wayne. Wait till the Rebirth drops and see how many faggots support him then"

True dat!! Does that idiot think it's cool to dump his baby batter into these dumbass chicks? Lauren London acts like she is proud of that shit knowing that he hit up Nivea too.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:20 am

I can't beleive you guys are hatin' on Wayne's dick so much! Hes not trying out for Father of The Year. Look at how many BM's ODB has!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:16 am

TheHazardous wrote:
He chose to skinny dip.

No idea why, but that shit struck me as hilarious...

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:55 am

LOL These whores didn't have to let him penetrate lmao....shit if I was fucked up I woulda probably went in raw too...to be honest lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:17 am

SkinnyTheFloridian wrote:
LOL These whores didn't have to let him penetrate lmao....shit if I was fucked up I woulda probably went in raw too...to be honest lol

It really is about that retirement package with those women. As long as he can do what he needs to do for his kids, then he can have all of the baby mommas he wants. Hoping the kids get taken care of properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Wayne's third child is born   Lil Wayne's third child is born Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Wayne's third child is born
Page 1 of 1