Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.

Go down 
+7
Dang! Trotter
Half
Alan
E. Taylor
Shaun
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
11 posters
AuthorMessage

I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Empty
PostSubject: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:24 pm

Man, y'all some bitches, for real. Caring about what happens on some corporate award show = GAY. Thinking some hot chick is ugly, or being all like "ohh no she's probably dirty ewww" = GAY. Oh no someone committed a crime off with their head = GAY.

You guys are a poor representation of the culture you love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm

Bitching about nothing=gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:32 pm

People who like white rappers = GAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:33 pm

Em is your GOAT so back off.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:47 pm

Steve your boy Kanye fucked up my dude big time..fuck "nigganess" and all that other bullshit..Kanye is straight cottonelle....and the sad thing about it all is that he thinks he represents us...lol

He might rep you my dude but that soft fruitcake does NOT rep me in any way, shape or form....real talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:50 pm

Don't get me wrong Powell, I think Kanye is a real life homosexual and more punk rock than hip hop, but fuck Taylor Swift and fuck the VMAs and fuck grown ass men getting upset about it even more!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:56 pm

your missing the point man...fuck the VMA's my dude who is talking about that???

are you serious Steve you think this is about the VMA's?? or Taylor Swift??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 6:58 pm

you think Kanye speaks for black people....make up your mind man!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:03 pm

He is black and the "general" public they think he reps us??

you really don't understand what I mean man?? YOU??

I find that hard to believe

as a black man, a parent, and a leader...I find what he did to be a HUGE bad look my dude and it's not even that hard to see it was.....we both know he's not the first nor the last one to fuck up but the way he went about it makes me not respect him even more...come on Steve I know you understand what I'm saying...this isn't about "nigganess" this is about an extremely bad look for black folks and bitchassness......plain and simple man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

nobody associates kanye with blacks...nobody is saying "blacks cant be trusted at awards shows now".....nobody is saying anything negative about blacks at all, hes one man who some people think did something wrong and he happens to be black. youre way over playing this one, and nobody views him as a black ambassador.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:07 pm

Nah I'm not overplaying it..I'm just discussing it like most heads have been all day on the blog sites, facebook, twitter, myspace and every other outlet that exists

and you already know what has been the common theme of most of those discussions...

that's why I'm discussing it man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm

Yes, all the ignorant people calling Kanye a stupid bunny online will associate all black people with him like ignorant racists and think badly of you Powell.

How horrible, the racists will not like you. If only Kanye acted like a good black person and set a proper example.

The people who stereotype are irrelevant to me, so fuck what they may think about black people after last night.

Kanye is his own man who should not be judged by his race. What he did... was funny...a bit rude and conceited... but that is Kanye... nothing less, nothing more... the world is blowing this out of proportion because Kanye is BLACK and Taylor Swift is their little white princess... and apparently they are getting people to buy into the racist hype.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

well said Jeru, what he did was a dick move but by no means would i ever associate with what he did as speaking for black people. That's just ignorant white people talking trying to protect (like Jeru said), their little white princess.

Still though, it was a dick move

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:17 pm

So you still have faith in me? I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. 256575
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:23 pm

That's not true Jeru. I would hope that you and Steve who seem to act like it was funny wouldn't do the same thing. A real man would do what Diddy did and stand and clap for her because that's the classy thing to do. The man needs to grow up.
Thing is if it had been a man on the stage getting an award little punk ass Kanye wouldn't have had the nerve to go up there. Nobody cares about the fact he did it to Taylor Swift, they care about the fact that he acted like a fool. No grown man should ever stoop to that level. I don't get where race comes into play at all. If Paul McCartney had done the same thing i'd clown on him too.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:24 pm

^ i dont see where race comes into play either, it was just a dick thing to do on his part but race should not be involved
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:35 pm

But see what everyone fails to realize is that race is involved trust me...I agree that if Kanye or Bono had done this weak shit I would call either one of them out on it and maybe the heads on this particular forum don't think race should be involved here but worldwide that's all the majority of heads are really thinking about..if you don't believe me then look at some blog sites or even facebook and read some opinions....we know that almost everything in the USA is associated with race..this is a FACT..it is refreshing to see that the heads on this forum feel the way they do about it and I actually agree with you guys..Kanye is a dick..no matter what color he is..it's been common knowledge for awhile but he just went and proved it further last night

but all he did was reinforce sterotypes about black males that have existed for centuries...I'm speaking about this from the experience of being black and all of the people I know are straight disgusted with Kanye and some have said they would never purchase his music again....I think that maybe a bit overboard but people are going to handle this differently..and the common theme is definitely that Kanye is a straight vagina for just being himself last night..and at least IMO he deserves to get lifted off his feet..he could have done this to Whitney Houston and I would've said the same thing but let's not kid ourselves and act like RACE is not an issue here...it was when Michael Jackson passed..it was when O.J. got convicted in Vegas..it was when Vick and Burress both were sat down...it was when Shawn Kemp wasn't paying his child support for like 15 kids..lol...it was when Obama was elected..

We've come along way but the race factor will probably never go away and only be manifested in different ways

Last edited by D.Powell on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:44 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Steve your boy Kanye fucked up my dude big time..fuck "nigganess" and all that other bullshit..Kanye is straight cottonelle....and the sad thing about it all is that he thinks he represents us...lol

He might rep you my dude but that soft fruitcake does NOT rep me in any way, shape or form....real talk

Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:55 pm

Steve wrote:
Don't get me wrong Powell, I think Kanye is a real life homosexual and more punk rock than hip hop...

If your definition of punk rock is Blink 182...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm

Steve wrote:
nobody associates kanye with blacks...

Have you ever heard conservative morning talk radio? I'd bet you'd be surprised at how they lump Kanye into other things, such as hip-hop in general and urban pop...and how it's complete garbage....how urban black youths look up to that and it's horrible...blah blah blah...the full circle. Depending on how you interpret them, they could easily be seen as generalizing, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:32 pm

Steve wrote:
Don't get me wrong Powell, I think Kanye is a real life homosexual and more punk rock than hip hop, but fuck Taylor Swift and fuck the VMAs and fuck grown ass men getting upset about it even more!

What?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:46 pm

Well back to da topic at hand. This forum is losing its Blackness. Face it, Whiteboys here have really bad taste in hip hop. They either like ICP, that generic Gangsta shit, or those honkey Tonk rappers. Im convinced N3R0 would like Monsta Island if they were a bunch of White boys. NERO hates NY rappers but likes Ill Bill and Necro and them....hmmmmmmmm. Maybe its cause their white.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:05 am

The Kanye shit was kinda funny lol I cant lie I laughed but I felt kinda bad for Taylor Swift. Beyonce was a class act though
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:10 am

I'm the only white person here with decent taste in music.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:16 am

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:52 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Well back to da topic at hand. This forum is losing its Blackness. Face it, Whiteboys here have really bad taste in hip hop. They either like ICP, that generic Gangsta shit, or those honkey Tonk rappers. Im convinced N3R0 would like Monsta Island if they were a bunch of White boys. NERO hates NY rappers but likes Ill Bill and Necro and them....hmmmmmmmm. Maybe its cause their white.

Out of all of the forum members, how many of us are black (that I know of)?

Off the top:
myself
Trotter
Steve
D. Powell
K Rob
T. Meyers???
Norf

Sorry if I missed anybody, but the point is that there aren't that many blacks on this board in general, so how could this board "gain " or "loose" blackness if there aren't many of us on here to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:15 am

Myers is white. Kool John is black. Thereal is black. Highsmith is, as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:24 am

a.scott wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Out of all of the forum members, how many of us are black (that I know of)?

Off the top:
myself
Trotter
Steve
D. Powell
K Rob
T. Meyers???
Norf

Sorry if I missed anybody, but the point is that there aren't that many blacks on this board in general, so how could this board "gain " or "loose" blackness if there aren't many of us on here to begin with?

Noone said anything about blackness... we're purely speaking about the platypuses and dodos....I love platypuses but I hate dodos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:14 am

Shaun wrote:
Myers is white. Kool John is black. Thereal is black. Highsmith is, as well.

so that's 3 more people added to my already small list, which equals 9 people. There are a lot more people on this forum who aren't black, so what do we expect when we meet up on a once really good (amazon) hip hop forum, and start our own based on that? Which still leaves the question regarding "blackness" and this forum wide open.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 7:33 am

I'm white and i hate ICP, i think my taste in Hip HOp music is pretty good actually. So Trotter, your doing the same thing everyone here is complaining about, your stereotyping. Look, i'm not going to get into a race argument here. I don' t need to, i'm the type of person that doesn't see color. What people need to realize is that racism is never going to go away. There will always be people who are uneducated and hate people because of their race. But let's be honest, it goes both ways. There's plenty of racism from blacks against whites too. Look at Steve's comments above, hopefully he was kidding but it does go both ways. My criticism of Kanye comes from the fact he made a bitch move, not because of the color of his skin, but you can think whatever you want.

I've had alot of fun posting on these forums and i enjoy and respect most members that are here, I've been listening to hip hop since 86 and feel like i have plenty of knowledge about the genre. You don't have to be black to know hip hop and you don't have to be white to know Rock or Country. Stop being so shallow.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:42 am

I'm black as well, just wanted to get that out there...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:16 pm

Terry is black? Lies...All lies...

He doesn't eat cornbread, so it can't be true.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Terry is black? Lies...All lies...

He doesn't eat cornbread, so it can't be true.

He does like chicken though. That MUST count for something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 12:01 am

Actually theres no such thing as a White person. Im White, but have a layer of biological paint on me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:20 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Actually theres no such thing as a White person. Im White, but have a layer of biological paint on me

Due to that "biological paint" it has determined how you think, act, feel and react to everything in your environment. The same with somebody classified as white, or (without biological paint???). So, I'm still wondering how this forum has lost "blackness"? Does anybody care to clue me in on this?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

^ lol you're taking this way too seriously

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:02 am

I don't know WTF A. Scott is talking about either...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:04 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Well back to da topic at hand. This forum is losing its Blackness.

There.

And her use of question marks would suggest an uncertainty about his last post...

Or...this...

a.scott wrote:
anybody care to clue me in on this?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:34 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Well back to da topic at hand. This forum is losing its Blackness.

There.

And her use of question marks would suggest an uncertainty about his last post...

Or...this...

a.scott wrote:
anybody care to clue me in on this?

Yep. Norf got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.   I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've lost all faith in the nigganess of these forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: