Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?

Go down 
+5
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
Shaun
T. Myers
Justice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:32 pm

Just noticed that both of their accounts were deleted. What happened?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:34 pm

They asked to be deleted. End of story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

Yep.

For the record I deleted other inactive accounts as well, but Tran and N3ro asked to be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:39 pm

That sucks.... Glad it wasn't some bullshit though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:40 pm

Tran got fired from his job, making foot apparel, because he sewd his hand to a shoe. No shoe= no monnnney for internet.

N3R0 said he wanted to be deleted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:41 pm

Nah. N3ro was going through his usual "everyone hates me delete me I spend too much time on here" episode which he goes through every few weeks so we just got tired of it.

Tran got mad at steve... cause he got clowned for buying Cudi and Drake... so he said he was leaving too... cause he spent too much time on here and said to delete his account.. so it is done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:16 pm

Lame as fuck?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:24 pm

I still fucks with both of 'em. (no homo)

What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? 688213 What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? 767989

Gonna miss clownin' though...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:31 pm

Yeah, nothing against either of them except for I do think the whole thing is a little lame on their part - but they are welcome back any time they want to register and post again without all the emo shit.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:49 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Lame as fuck?

They got what they asked for. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:51 pm

hopefully they come back

a lot of menstruation going on lately
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:53 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
hopefully they come back

a lot of menstruation going on lately

I hope they come back too, but they shouldn't ask for something they didn't want. They need to man up.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:58 pm

N3R0 got his feelings hurt when we didn;t acknowledge FOREVER by Drake as all that great. And Steve called him gay. If he can't handle a little ridicule how da fuck he expect to be a rapper?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Lame as fuck?

Still lame...

They'll be back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:20 pm

I'm willing to bet that Jeff will return at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 8:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Lame as fuck?

I was saying the reason they left was that not you or anything. Jeff whines to fucking much and acts like an attention whore. Tran was cool though but he seemed to could not live without dissing KJ.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 8:34 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Lame as fuck?

I was saying the reason they left was that not you or anything. Jeff whines to fucking much and acts like an attention whore. Tran was cool though but he seemed to could not live without dissing KJ.

Ah, i misunderstood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 8:37 pm

Tran is a bitch ass motherfucker, I'll miss him about as much as the head cold I just got over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:20 pm

Wow, they left because of that??? smh
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:05 pm

hopefully they'll be back, both are cool as fuck and good posters, they're just helping kill the forum a bit Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:53 am

I'm only back for my money, KJ.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:37 pm

N3ro wrote:
I'm only back for my money, KJ.

Yo what's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:35 am

Fuck Kevin Robinson, all he does is bitch about others bitching. Hypocritical asshole. Grow up dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:53 am

Suck a dick you fat fag. You actually add to these forums 40% of the time, the other 60% is is on some mental self righteous crusade that you and only you seem to know about.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 4:45 pm

N3RO your are kinda squishy. When I peeped at Amazon and seen you there I was rolling! You claimed you wasn't needed here. HUH? There's like only 20 people at this forum. You wasn't getting the attention you wanted. (WAH WAH) And Ive noticed youve been taking sneaky pot-shots at my posts. Just cause I don't post as often as I used to don't mean I lost my edge. I let you slide cause your my son. Its cool, be easy my pink bunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?   What happened to N3ro and C.Tran? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to N3ro and C.Tran?
Page 1 of 1