Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Hip Hop facts?

Go down 
+4
ACRID"
Dwight
Esco
Xcel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

Random Hip Hop facts? Empty
PostSubject: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:34 pm

I don't know if all of it is true, you can decide yourself....

anyone who knows hiphop will like this. random facts

mf grimm= most unlucky man in hip hop

Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother

Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice

Johnny Juice did all Terminator X's cuts on the Public Enemy albums

Kool Keith met Godfather Don outside some industry event that both of them weren't allowed entry to. They snuck in through a back window and then hung out for the next month or so recording the 'Don produced tracks on "the 4 horsemen" and, of course, all the classic Cenobites tracks

Just Ice was a prime suspect in a murder case

Just Ice turned up in Queens on Poet's block after the two Rockwell Noel & The Poet tracks dissing Krs One, Red Alert and Ms. Melodie with a shotgun and waited for Poet to come out. Needless to say, Poet stayed in the crib that day

LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's(RSO AT THE TIME) mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking sh*t about what a thug he was

The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio

2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys

I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album

Rakim recorded a dis cut aimed at 'Kane for "let the rhythm hit 'em" and had a verse on the title track itself aimed at him. 'Kane heard about this and called Rakim to squash it and Rakim went on to scrap the track and remove the verse.

Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's

Diamond D and his old late 80's group Ultimate Force with Master Rob recorded a full album with Jazzy Jay which has never been heard.

not a single member of the group NWA had a criminal record

Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes hence why in the video for "hot sex" he wore a mask

Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behead MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went sh*tty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door

Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio the rapper who took his place on the record was of course nasty nas

Redman Smacked Prodigy around the time Hell On Earth was out b/c he was dissing Keith and Def Squad a year or so later keith murray himself slapped prodigy in a club(the tunnel in nyc)

When Nas came to Boston around 94/95 somebody in RSO Crew walked up to Nas and knocked his baseball hat off trying to start a problem nas let it go and walked away

MF Grimm was not only suppose to be on Live at the BBQ, but his joint with Kool G Rap for 4, 5, 6 was suppose to be the lead single but he was arrested again and G Rap went with the joint with Nas knwn as fast life

Fat Joe gave Guru a place to live for awhile when guru moved from boston to nyc

The reason Sheek wasn't around much after LOX split from Bad boy cause he was clearing up cases he had

The real reason Mase left hip hop & Harlem is because of heavy extortion, not an epiphany from god

Pharrel use to carry records around for Teddy Riley he also produced and wrote 'rump shaker"

the following rappers been robbed more than one time

Busta Rymes
jazze phae
Nas
Dr. Dre
Shyheim from the wu
Mase(most famous for gettin his chain snatched at a knicks game)
Puff
Jermaine Dupri
camron

Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/killers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader".

Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him

Kool Herc was shot around 78 or something

Grimm also admitted that he came in third at the World Supremecy battle in 93, losing to SuperNat who won but that he was also involved in a shooting earlier in the day.

Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison

Rakim was still in high school when paid in full dropped

JT the bigga Figga returned Nas chain to him when it got stolen in cali

DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin

Kool G Raps verse from "the Symphony" were bars he took off "men at work"

dj premier stopped workin wit jeru the damaja cuz jeru got pissed when premier was f*ckin around with his sister

ghostface said on tony's money "this what happens when u dont give *****s they f*ckin money" in response to de la soul for not paying him for the track he was on he also jacked their beat ha ha ha

someone got jacked at a soul assasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip

Das EFX stole their iggedy style from UK hiphop outfit Demon Boyz while on tour with EPMD

According to Marley Marl, him and Cormega had already finished a whole album ready for release before Nas was due to release illmatic. It eventually fell through as Mega was sent to jail

reason why curtis jackson took 50 cents name was because the real 50 cent had major beef wit supremes team & had em shook during his prime

Masta Killa was the last member to join Wu

Kool G Rap signed a contract with Rawkus worth more than a million dollars

All of the DJ work on Paid In Full that was NOT done by Marley Marl it was done by Rakim, not Eric B
littles stole alchemist chain

A member of Wu got jumped at Suge's club in Las Vegas and Pac didn't like the way it went down and told Suge to squash the beef and he agreed outta respect

A boston beatboxer by the name of A-Train is said to have beaten BizMarkie, Dana Dane, and K-solo in a battle back in 88

Mf Grimm was held on trial for the murder of a cop

common performed his diss track "the bi*ch in you" in ice cubes home town crowd went berserk common walked outta the venue without a scratch

Cage (bi polar), Scarface (depression) & Kool Keith (depression) have all spent time in mental institutes...

Ghostface beat mase up quite badly

Ced Gee of the Ultramagnetic MCs produced most of Criminal Minded

Pete Rock is the real person who produced Juicy. Puffy and The Trackmasters did him dirty.

According to DMX, K-Solo battled him in jail and completely jacked his style of spelling out words in his rhymes

cheers
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:52 pm

Damn, Xcel, nice work here... lol at Prodigy getting slapped by Redman & Keith Murray... Guess P was never the thug he rapped about.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:06 am

Good shit Xcel. Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album? Is that true? And what the fuck does Eric B. do if he doesn't produce or DJ?
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:23 am

Dwight wrote:
Good shit Xcel. Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album? Is that true? And what the fuck does Eric B. do if he doesn't produce or DJ?

Man I have no clue if Biz Markie produced most EPMD's albums or what Eric B. does, I just found this shit on a random site and decided to post it to see if anybody heard any of these facts and know if any of them are true....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 3:21 am

Wow Xcl. You dug up some really good stuff here. Props due!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:29 am

good shit...good read while @ work....
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:20 pm

Eric B's just a street thug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:47 pm

"According to DMX, K-Solo battled him in jail and completely jacked his style of spelling out words in his rhymes"

I heard this one before on the Beef dvd and that is why X dissed him in Get At Me Dog.

"Cage (bi polar), Scarface (depression) & Kool Keith (depression) have all spent time in mental institutes..."

I know Face did in his early teens.

"common performed his diss track "the bi*ch in you" in ice cubes home town crowd went berserk common walked outta the venue without a scratch"

This is fact to my knowledge.

"Masta Killa was the last member to join Wu"

I got the Wu Manuel and Rza mentions this in the book if I rmember right.

"someone got jacked at a soul assasins studio session while gza was their and everyone but gza was forced to strip"

Heard this one on Beef dvd also. Muggs talks about it.

"Everyone in CashMoney has done at least 2 years in prison"

If they are talkin about CM from New Orleans then I think this is false.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:08 pm

Pretty interesting stuff but it was revealed a few years ago that Keith made the whole mental institution thing up.

But yeah, what the fuck does Eric B do besides hand out beatdowns?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:49 am

I read about that Marley Marl and Cormega album before... Mega went by the name MC Cor, and I used that in a rhyme one time. It went something like:

"I started everything, I'm the genesis like Sega, hollow out your crew, leave your MC Cor like Cormega"
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:54 am

Shaun wrote:
I read about that Marley Marl and Cormega album before... Mega went by the name MC Cor, and I used that in a rhyme one time. It went something like:

"I started everything, I'm the genesis like Sega, hollow out your crew, leave your MC Cor like Cormega"

WHat does "leave your MC cor" even mean?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:08 am

One of those in the moment incidents.

Maybe he went he would redefine the core of your MCing by imparting his own skills to it. Other words he would make you redefine how you rhyme. Make you a disciple to his style. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:09 am

TheHazardous wrote:
One of those in the moment incidents.

Maybe he went he would redefine the core of your MCing by imparting his own skills to it. Other words he would make you redefine how you rhyme. Make you a disciple to his style. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

yea im a little under the influence.. no way i can understand what you just said lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:31 am

Lol, when I say it, it comes out sounding like "cored", as in taking out the middle of something
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 2:37 am

I heard Ghostface threw 50 Cent down a flight of stairs back in '99. Not sure if there's any truth to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Hip Hop facts?   Random Hip Hop facts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Hip Hop facts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: