Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Empty
PostSubject: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

Right now the only kid got me hype is the man BOB who has been dropping heaters for a while now. He's got tons of dope mixtapes - some with no annoying DJ and one called "This Should Have Been The Album" that I think all should hear.

When he drops I will definitely be blind buying. You are you checking for seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

Fashawn right now is the really only newcomer that has some of my attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 5:52 pm

You a fool for sleeping on BOB kev. He from georgia - support your own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:00 pm

BOB just hasn't impressed me, what he has had a buzz for the last 2yrs and no album? No thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:05 pm

It's his label fool. He's signed to Atlantic and they are trying to force him to sign a 360 deal and he doesn't want to so they are threatening to shelf his album. He has released like 4-5 mixtapes FULL of original material with no DJ and with original production. So you just sleeping on him due to hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:43 pm

If Papoose EVER comes out with an album, I'll definitely cop it.

I'm diggin Corey Gunz too, but I'd likely DL it before buying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:30 pm

No one, they all fuckin suck. Every last one. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 1:18 am

Man there a a ton of new rappers but what makes hip hop great is the few that truly sound special from the pack. Check out this new video from Fashawn new album:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.3804/title.

The dude is something nice and he seems to be one of the few to get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 10:14 am

Kev you really feeling that dude? No disrespect but I would expect a cat like Pounds to big up him (he seems pounds simple lackadaisical style), and that beat was pretty weak too. Unless that's his worst track that just makes me sure to never check for him again.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:05 pm

I can't think of anyone new that I will be checking out in the future. In fact, I haven't checked out a single rookie yet this year.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 5:33 pm

^ co sign
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 8:26 pm

Fashawn and maybe Little Eazy E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

Papoose has his tongue stuck in Remy Ma's fat pussy. Or maybe some dude's ass in Riker's. Regardless, not dropping anytime soon.

I'll co-sign BOB though. I don't own any of his mixtapes but I'll definitely check for him when he drops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:38 pm

All his mixtapes are free and dope N3ro - easiest place to get em mmight be datpiff cause some of his links die - but his website - bobatl.com will have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?   What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Newcomers Will You Be Peeping?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: