Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for Shaun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Question for Shaun Empty
PostSubject: Question for Shaun   Question for Shaun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:36 am

Which poker sites do you use? What measures do they take to prevent collusion?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Question for Shaun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Shaun   Question for Shaun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:55 am

I use(d) Full Tilt Poker, Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker, and PokerStars. My favorite is Full Tilt Poker, and that is really the only one I use these days. With the whole collusion thing... the sites are monitered to watch for cheating, whether it be two players working together, or someone using a pokerbot, etc. Sites won't let two different accounts from the same ISP, or even the same household log in at the same time. Basically, you don't have to worry about being shafted while playing online poker
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Question for Shaun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Shaun   Question for Shaun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:01 pm

You have an awful lot of faith. What would keep a few players from texting each other while they are at the same table?

I mean, I do believe it's under control. I just would like to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Question for Shaun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Shaun   Question for Shaun Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 12:25 pm

Well, there's no way to people talking over the internet about what they have and ish... But, you won't find enough people doing that at low stakes table for it to make a difference. Sure, if you're planning on playing $40/$80 NL and multitabling 8 tables, then go ahead and e-mail the site to find out. If you're just going to be playing $1/$2 or something, the amount of people who might do that is an insignificant number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for Shaun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Shaun   Question for Shaun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for Shaun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: