Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 3:15 pm

I first copped this album in 92' and was thrilled by it. It was a shock value for me back then. It then became embarrasing for me to listen to. His lyrics was too twisted gross and disgusting. At the end of this album he has a positive song called A Damn Shame-LOL. This is a guy who bragged about necrophelia throughout the album and now he's saying stop the violence?

Well. I dl it yesterday and gave it a good listen. The album aged very well. The production is better than I remembered with not a single wack beat. The song Paraniod has pretty amazing production for a 92 track Gangsta NIP lyrics are sorta simple and silly at time but his rhyme structure is pretty solid. And closer analysis his lyrics weren't as demented as I thought. Well, atleast not on every track. The album does have a very edgy feeling as your anticipating what crazy shit NIP would do next. Things like rapping about fucking your grandmother and bitch slapping your own Mom is not uncommon in rap now. D-12 is known to talk about this shit. Its a pretty decent album

Last edited by Dang! Trotter on Wed 23 Sep 2009, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 3:17 pm

Yeess Siiiir!

It has aged well and still a classic in my book. The album actually made billboard now thats some shit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:05 pm

i never heard this album...i saw Kev biggin it up one day and i saw it at a store and thought about buying it until i looked at the USED price tag of $60 lol
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:14 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i never heard this album...i saw Kev biggin it up one day and i saw it at a store and thought about buying it until i looked at the USED price tag of $60 lol

Its a rare find. Better off dl it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:02 am

Trotter, nice mini-review on it, I'm going to have to check this out sometime. Im expecting good things!!
Back to top Go down
mrpittiful
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 8:44 am

gangstaz nip is tight try and listen 2 all his album..... he bring reality 2 life...these r the things we hear about on news and watch it on tv but afraid 2 hear it on an album!!!! this is how i look at it open your mind state and raise it a couple notches.....GBR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho   Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangsta NIP--Southpark Psycho
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: