Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classics Thread Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Classics Thread Section Empty
PostSubject: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 7:17 pm

There should be a "Classics" section for all the threads that have long hilarious debates or when classic lines/funny shit happen. Only some threads would make it to Classic status but you would know immediately when they are classic. Then when everyone stops posting in it the thread can be moved to the "Classic" section so everyone can remember it whenever they wanna bring up something from it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 7:18 pm

good idea

Nominate some and they can be locked and moved to the classics section
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:20 pm

The Michael Jackson threads.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 8:09 pm

I think if you get a bunch of classic threads, and put them together in a book format, people would read that shit man.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

hit me up on paypal with my royalties.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

Zoltar wrote:
I think if you get a bunch of classic threads, and put them together in a book format, people would read that shit man.

yea i agree, i think some of the threads with that hyphy4life kid are classic since he was clearly just pissin people off and everyone was dropping classic insults his way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 1:36 am

I'll work on this this week.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:41 pm

What happened to this, I have a few threads in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classics Thread Section   Classics Thread Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classics Thread Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Classic Threads and Discussions-
Jump to: