Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freeway and Sheek Louch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Freeway and Sheek Louch? Empty
PostSubject: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 3:43 pm

Why didn't anybody mention they were dropping 2morrow?? Dang!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 3:45 pm

Man, ive been telling people about them, but people are turned off because they are being released on Real Talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:41 pm

Have you heard any samples? I may have to find a link and check them out befoe a purchase. Those last albums from them were just average to above to me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:43 pm

I have not heard anything from those two albums, and Real Talk releases are never on sale. I'll wait until i can find them used. I'm already planning on buying Em, Meth/Red, and Busta so i don't need to spend too much money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:48 pm

Busta gets no money from me with his half azz albums...and I saw Sheek and Free are on sale at BestBuy for 9.99.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:51 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Busta gets no money from me with his half azz albums...and I saw Sheek and Free are on sale at BestBuy for 9.99.

They are on sale? I may have to rethink my choices then. I'm not really excited about the Busta, but he has the talent to drop a dope album. Plus it's only $8.99.

Edit: I just checked Best Buy's website and they are both $9.99.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:54 pm

Yeah i'm going to listen to samples of the Free, Red/Meth, and Sheek and I may get one of them along with Em.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 4:55 pm

So the Meth/Red is not a no brainer for you? I'm turned off by the feedback, but i'm still going to pick it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 6:29 pm

I copped both Red/Meth and Em today on amazon. I wished I remember about Freeway dropping tomorrow though, I rather buy that than the Red/Meth. Busta also gets no dough from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 6:59 pm

I had no idea. Their A & R people did a terrible job promoting these albums. Freeway always has great production so I might check his album out first.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 8:03 pm

is the Sheek Louch album a studio album r a mixtape?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 9:39 pm

Oh crap, I forgot about Free. I might pick that up with Em and BO2 if I hit up the mall tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:01 pm

T. Myers wrote:
So the Meth/Red is not a no brainer for you? I'm turned off by the feedback, but i'm still going to pick it up.

Nah man I need to hear it first because they are dope but they never change it up and they get a tad boring after about trk 11 or 12 with the same stuff. Their first one was like that with me I like it but I did not luv it.

I sampled the Free album and it is typical Free and I may buy it later. That Sheek album is a studio release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:02 pm

I got the Blackout - passed on the freeway and sheek

just looked bootleg to me...

Maybe if they actually put some promotion behind them and the artist told you to go support it I would consider a purchase... I'll wait for this to hit the bargain bin on amazon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 6:46 pm

Freeway actually named the album Philadelphia Freeway 2..SMH. That was creative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:54 pm

When the funk did ya'll start saying "studio release"? STUDIOS don't release albums LABLES do. That crap confuses the funk out of me. Do you mean APPROVED album?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeway and Sheek Louch?   Freeway and Sheek Louch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freeway and Sheek Louch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: