Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Empty
PostSubject: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

Check out Royce's new joint. The album sounds pretty good. Check out the link for the samples. He has an autotune track (WTF) on there. But, I think that is the only one. I hope he was using it to make fun of the fad. A couple of tracks allude to wanting commercial acceptance, but overall the album is pretty good just listening to the samples.

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Hop-Royce-Da-59/dp/B002LIKM5M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254773641&sr=1-5
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

I've heard 8 tracks from this so far, and they're all real dope (well, Take You There is subpar to the rest). As long as the rest of the album sounds like those, I'll be happy.

The tracks I've heard are:

Gun Harmonizing
Count For Nothing
The Warriors
Shake This
Street Hop
Part Of Me
Take You There
Love From The Hood
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

the songs Preem produced are significantly better than all the others, other than that it sounds dope
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:55 pm

I still like Gun Harmonizing better than everything else I've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:55 pm

its good but the chorus is bad, thats the only thing that drags it down for me...dope beat though
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

I've grown to like the chorus. When I first heard it, I thought it was annoying, though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)   Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce 5' 9" - Street Hop - Full Album Samples (pretty dope)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: