Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Predicks Week 5

Go down 
+3
Shaun
Esco
ACRID"
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

NFL Predicks Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:41 am

CIN @ BAL- Baltimore's the better team..

OAK @ NYG- Oakland just does not have the artillery to fight NY...keep an eye on Manning's injury status however

DAL @ KC- Cowgirls ride the Chiefs...lmao

WAS @ CAR- Carolina takes this

MIN @ STL- St.Louie goes 0-5

TB @ PHI- Eagles rout the Bucs after their Bye

PIT @ DET- PITT handles it..no question

CLE @ BUF- Bills take it with ease like (insert vulgar comment)

ATL @ SF- SF pulls an upset at Home

HOU @ ARI- Cards had a bye...then lose this at home...

NE @ DEN- I fuckin' hate both these teams...NE takes it after a controversial win over BALT

JAC @ SEA-i'd rather watch a marathon of Golden Girls then sit thru this grease fire...JAC keeps the ball rolling and takes it in Seattle

IND @ TEN- Manning and Co. dump on the travesty that is TENN

Mon, Oct 12
NYJ @ MIA- My boy Sanchez and NYJ bounce back and spear some Tuna on MNF...
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:51 am

preDICKS?????
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:58 am

joke buddy...just answer the survey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:49 pm

CIN @ BAL- Ravens win a close game

OAK @ NYG- Giants win with or without Eli. I'm sure he'll play because he's tough, but even if he doesn't, the Raiders suck ass so they'll win even with David Carr.

DAL @ KC- Cowgirls win

WAS @ CAR- Panthers get their first win. If they don't though, then Delhomme deserves to be benched and then released.

MIN @ STL- Vikes stay undefeated, Rams stay winless.

TB @ PHI- Donovan returns to stomp the Bucs.

PIT @ DET- Parker, Mendenhall, Moore, it doesn't matter!! Anybody can beat the Hello Kitties!!

CLE @ BUF- This one will actually be close. I'll reluctantly go with Buffalo. This will be the game where I only use ONE confidence point, lol.

ATL @ SF- If Gore were playing this game I'd take the Niners, since he isn't then I'm rolling with Ryan, Turner, and the ATLiens.

HOU @ ARI- Warner beats Schaub in a shootout.

NE @ DEN- Broncos are playing great, but it's hard to pick against Brady. Pats win.

JAC @ SEA- The hyphenated boys (Jones-Drew and Sims-Walker) get the win.

IND @ TEN- Peyton murks the Titans horrific pass defense and keeps Tennessee winless.

Mon, Oct 12
NYJ @ MIA- The Jets D lays the smackdown on Chad Henne's candy ass.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:52 pm

"Anybody can beat the Hello Kitties!!"

Except the Redskins... lmao

Hey Cise, remember when you said you were glad to play me when Brees is out? Well, Big Ben plays Detroit, and Peterson/Harvin/Rice play St. Louis. So in yo face
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 6:13 pm

CIN @ BAL- I picking Cincy in a close one.

OAK @ NYG- Even if Eli doesnt play still should be a easy win for NY

DAL @ KC- Cowboys

WAS @ CAR- Carolina, Redskins looked bad despite the win

MIN @ STL- Vikes in a blow out A.P. is going to go buck wild

TB @ PHI- Eagles

PIT @ DET- Steelers

CLE @ BUF- Bills

ATL @ SF- Matt Ryan dont see him having 2 bad game in a row

HOU @ ARI- Cards

NE @ DEN- IDK so leave it blank for now

JAC @ SEA- If Matt is back I pick the Seahawks but if he isnt Jacksonville should win.

IND @ TEN- Colts

Mon, Oct 12
NYJ @ MIA- Phins

Last edited by Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 6:13 pm

Brees can kill a team by himself (not last 2 weeks though). Big Ben not so much. Much rather play against Big Ben.

Berrian also plays Minnesota lol.

Oh and MJD has a cake matchup as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 6:53 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
Brees can kill a team by himself (not last 2 weeks though). Big Ben not so much. Much rather play against Big Ben.

Still though, Ben is playing the Hello Kitties!! Unless he hands it off to his RB's all game long, Ben will have at least 20 fantasy points.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:46 pm

I can manage against 20 points. I can't win against 35+ points that Brees puts up.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

CIN @ BAL- Bengals in an upset

OAK @ NYG- If Eli plays then G-Men by 30, if he decides to chill this week, then G-Men by 20

DAL @ KC- Cowboys win

WAS @ CAR- Deadskins in an upset...and it's not that much of an upset either..Delhomme is HORRIBLE

MIN @ STL- Vikings by 40

TB @ PHI- Eagles by 25

PIT @ DET- the Steelers by 20

CLE @ BUF- Bills win

ATL @ SF- San Fran in a mild upset

HOU @ ARI- Texans on the road....not too sure about the Cards this year

NE @ DEN- Denver will hit Brady and then they'll hit him again, and that's why they will win this game, they'll use the same formula that the Giants used in the superbowl and that the Jets just used this year...Broncos win

JAC @ SEA-Jaguars win

IND @ TEN-Indy in a close one

Mon, Oct 12
NYJ @ MIA-Miami will win this one at home, in a battle of two young QB's
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:10 pm

NE @ DEN- Denver will hit Brady and then they'll hit him again, and that's why they will win this game, they'll use the same formula that the Giants used in the superbowl and that the Jets just used this year...Broncos win

Interesting notion.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

D.Powell wrote:

I hope you're right, but I seriously doubt it. Kyle Orton will get murked by NE's defense.

They just barely got past the Cowgirls, and Brady is light years better than Romo so they'll have a tougher time with him.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

NE's defense isn't that good KJ...you act like your talking about the Ravens or Giants defense man....

that Broncos defense is pretty good...I think it's better than NE's defense and if you hit ANY QB even Joe Montana who got knocked out once by Jim Burt...then that QB will fail more than likely...

Brady is still showing signs of rust right now....he's still holding the ball a little bit longer than the Brady from 2007 would...and for that he's going to be picking up his lips..lol (I hope so because I hate the Patriots man)

GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:17 pm

Let's all join together and hate on the Patriots! Can I get a what what?!?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 7:53 am

QUE?! QUE?!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:39 am

Shaking My Head Braylon Edwards has been traded to the Jets.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:44 am

I heard...................man, is he gonna shine in NY...

Mangini's handeling it in CLE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:52 am

D.Powell wrote:
NE's defense isn't that good KJ...you act like your talking about the Ravens or Giants defense man....

that Broncos defense is pretty good...I think it's better than NE's defense and if you hit ANY QB even Joe Montana who got knocked out once by Jim Burt...then that QB will fail more than likely...

Brady is still showing signs of rust right now....he's still holding the ball a little bit longer than the Brady from 2007 would...and for that he's going to be picking up his lips..lol (I hope so because I hate the Patriots man)

GO GIANTS!

The Pats D was good enough to contain Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco, both of which are superior to Kyle Orton.

It's not as good as it has been in the past, but it doesn't give up big plays very often either. The Denver defense is kinda overrated because they've yet to play an elite team (I don't consider Dallas elite). This will be it's true test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:53 am

T. Myers wrote:
Shaking My Head Braylon Edwards has been traded to the Jets.

Banana Hands is still gonna drop balls.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

I think Edwards will actually help Sanchez a little bit....I think it was a good move for the Jets, because they didn't really give up anything to get a decent receiver who probably needed a change of scenery...

Oh yeah and KJ your right they did contain Ryan not really Flacco (his receiver dropped the 4th down pass) and Sanchez did alright against them too...but we'll see man..

GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:46 pm

If you like football and humor please read this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Predicks Week 5   NFL Predicks Week 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Predicks Week 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: