Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saigon - Warning Shots 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:27 pm

So I couldn't pass up especially given the price and the fact this kid used to be one of my favorite yunguns around - picked it up and was not dissapointed. This is definitely a preview before you buy affair - and he has some absolute garbage songs on here - not many but a few - but the dope songs make it worth it IMO.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 12:16 am

Thanks for the tip. Saigon got skills, but he also has garbage tracks sometimes. Definitely worth a listen though. Do you remember that song he did with Kool G Rap a few years back?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 1:20 am

"I pause for you people to peep the letter P, poetically put in the paragraph so perfectly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 7:32 pm

I'm glad I didn't pay for this shit. Saigon is dope but this album is trash. He's spit doper shit on mixtapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm

Really KJ? I thought if you cut out like 4 tracks... maybe 5... you had a really solid album.
Back to top Go down
Kalie
Woof
Woof
Kalie

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:20 pm

If I've never really heard much from Saigon, what songs should I check out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:50 pm

Ummm out of this album i'd peep the first 4 songs they should be on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

Check out "The Letter P" with Kool G Rap. My favorite Saigon song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 6:40 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
Really KJ? I thought if you cut out like 4 tracks... maybe 5... you had a really solid album.

It was average to me. "For Some Pussy" and "Aye Aye Nigga" are two HORRIBLE tracks, and not many of them stood out.

The only ones with true replay value are "That's Not What's Up", "Rusty Gunz" and "Who Can Get Busy" and both times Saigon was outperformed by his guests (Lil Fame and Grand Puba, respectively).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saigon - Warning Shots 2   Saigon - Warning Shots 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saigon - Warning Shots 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: