Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
ACRID"
TheHazardous
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 7:17 pm

Have any of you played it? And if so how does it compare to the first one and the X-Men Legends games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

hmmm - I have Legends I and II - I like those but have not messed with any of the Alliance games.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:55 pm

MUA is fun but in some ways I prefer XL2. MUA is much simpler in comparison but in some cases they could've picked better villains.

The two biggest character omissions IMO are Hulk & Punisher. I mean what gives?

MUA2 from my roster check removed Ghost Rider which pisses me off. And the PS2 & 3 versions won't let you get Iron Fist.

I wish they had released a PS2 version that included the villain add-ons of Dr. Doom, Magneto, Venom, & Sabretooth. The new heroes: Hulk & Nightcrawler would've been cool but they could keep Hawkeye & Cyclops.

Deadpool is stronger XL2. What really hurts XL2 is the glitch factor. That SOB would freeze on me. If they had eliminated that problem XL2 would get the nod. MUA is glitch free.

Who did you like to use on XL2?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

Just burnt this one.....im enjoying the shit out of it...im not big on game hype (library's growing tho').....kinda like 'Streets of Rage' 360 degrees with queer ass spiderman

im bout to get xbox live...hit me up with your names
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:46 pm

"Just burnt this one"

You talking MUA2? If so who do you like using?

And I'm guessing you don't like Spiderman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:51 pm

I am fan of the series and XML2 and MUA1 is my fav's of the series. I played the PS2 version of MUA to death and loved it so much it was one of the 1st games I bought on the 360. I got the gold edition with the extra characters that Peterson mentioned.

Oh I like Hawkeye but I agree about Cyclops.....
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:53 pm

Iron Man's dope...tap Y twice to make him fly...Wolverine's quick with his slashes...
The fusioning's fuckin tight too......

...never liked him as a kid...spidey can suck my bulls

jus started-stuck on the 'Electro' boss...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 10:15 pm

Acrid how is Venom? (even though I hate the Mac Gargan version, EDDIE B's the man!)

Kev, how were the add-ons? How did MUA Magneto compare to his XML2 version? And who did you like to use on both?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 10:36 pm

Wait...you can burn games?

Please, someone enlighten me...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 10:48 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Wait...you can burn games?

Please, someone enlighten me...

I know if you get your xbox modified it will be able to play burned games and you can get online with them. I'm not sure how they burn them but I know plenty of folks who buy the burned games for anywhere between $5-20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 10:52 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Acrid how is Venom? (even though I hate the Mac Gargan version, EDDIE B's the man!)

Kev, how were the add-ons? How did MUA Magneto compare to his XML2 version? And who did you like to use on both?

The add-ons were excellent and it plays so smooth. Imo the MUA Magneto is betta than the XML2 version. Plus they have like 4 different looks for each person and i'm not talking just a cutome change but a alter ego change. For example you can play with the original Ms Marvel or play with the later created robot version of her. Same with Magneto they have the old one and some new version name Xeno or some shit.

I can't remember who all I played with on XML2 but on this one I usually roll with Sabretooth, Deadpool, Iceman, Strom, Blade, Hulk, Cap America, Hawkeye, and Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:14 pm

You can burn games, I don't know how but I wish I did.

On MUA I use:
Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Blade Thor, Cap America (deadly if you can use him right), Spiderman, Luke Cage, HUman Torch, Invisible Woman, Thing, Iceman

For Magneto you must be talking about Xero. It was an alter ego that Magneto used to infiltrate the Xavier School. Is his Joseph and AoA look also a skin to be used?

MUA useless characters IMO: Black Panther, Nick Fury, and Elektra (what a complete let down)

Anybody play the Ghost Rider PS2 game that's like a lesser Devil May Cry?

On XL2, Deadpool was my crack. I could merc droves of enemies with him without breaking a sweat.

How was Dr. Doom, & Venom? Is Sabretooth like Wolverine or did they do something unique with him?

Is Hulk like Thing or better? How is Nightcralwer and what makes Hawkeye so special?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:48 pm

the first one is tight i gotta check this out and the new Batman game that came out last month
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:18 am

Slang the Batman game is SICK!! The Freeflow combat system is so smoothly animated that the fights look choreographed and the stealth parts are fun too. Plus a lot of villains appear in the game, some part of the story and a shitload of cameos if you look for them (ex. Harvey Dent's campaign posters; Firefly's flamethrower).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:24 am

TheHazardous wrote:
You can burn games, I don't know how but I wish I did.

For Magneto you must be talking about Xero. It was an alter ego that Magneto used to infiltrate the Xavier School. Is his Joseph and AoA look also a skin to be used?

I'm not sure what those are but they got classic, xero, ultimate, and one or two more.

MUA useless characters IMO: Black Panther, Nick Fury, and Elektra (what a complete let down)

Yeah I semi agree their powers seem weak or like the developers half stepped with them. But I play with BP more than the other two.

How was Dr. Doom, & Venom? Is Sabretooth like Wolverine or did they do something unique with him?

I don't play with Doom much since he is the boss of the game I guess that throws me off and seems fake or like i'm cheating. Venom I don't use much but when I do he always leaves me wondering why he has such tight power options but gets killed so easy it seems. Sabre is like Wolerine but has more rampage moves imo. They did good with his moves, him and Wolverine and Deadpool on the same team?? Forget about it!

Is Hulk like Thing or better? How is Nightcralwer and what makes Hawkeye so special?

Hulk moves just like all the other big strong guys pretty much, he does have one special where he grows even bigger from anger that shit is tight. I don't use Crawler much due to his lack of taking damage. Hawkeye got some tight ass moves man, he uses that arrow in a variety of ways.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:54 am

Illmatic1991 wrote:
Slang the Batman game is SICK!! The Freeflow combat system is so smoothly animated that the fights look choreographed and the stealth parts are fun too. Plus a lot of villains appear in the game, some part of the story and a shitload of cameos if you look for them (ex. Harvey Dent's campaign posters; Firefly's flamethrower).

Co-Sign on Arkham Asylum...I beat that 3 weeks ago? The Scarecrow levels were the illest shit......

had a mod put in for 25 yucks...the homie has burning capabilities...aaaaaaany fuckin game you could think of.....he just asks for me to go in on DVD-R's...

Playing: NfS:Shift..MUA2....Dead Space....CoD:World @ War...Live 10

(legal disclaimer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:03 am

Yeah I beat BAA about 2 weeks ago and it is one of the best games I ever played. It would make my top 20 eaily.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

KRob86 wrote:
Yeah I beat BAA about 2 weeks ago and it is one of the best games I ever played. It would make my top 20 eaily.

fuck too bad im still waiting for my fucking xbox t get fixed from the rings of death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:23 am

So guess you are coming back to the franchise huh? Cause your team was going on the market come this next season....
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:46 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

fuck too bad im still waiting for my fucking xbox t get fixed from the rings of death

I picked up 3 games from gamestop a while back..i go home to play 'em..and rings of death..i was pissed...they switched it out tho'
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 1:50 pm

Microsoft is one of the reasons I haven't really messed with XBox. Is it true you can input your own music for GTA games?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:15 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Microsoft is one of the reasons I haven't really messed with XBox. Is it true you can input your own music for GTA games?

riiiiight.....

you upload your music to the harddrive..play music on any game.....(your not gonna change the station in your car and hear your music..BTW)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

Naw, Acrid, in GTA, they add extra radio stations for any music you add. It's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 8:11 pm

Datz what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 9:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
Naw, Acrid, in GTA, they add extra radio stations for any music you add. It's pretty cool.

no shit?? details bro...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 3:53 pm

fUCKING NERDS
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 9:12 pm

LAMBDA LAMBDA LAMBDA!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 9:47 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
fUCKING NERDS

pretty ironic coming from you...
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 6:13 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
fUCKING NERDS
and proud of it
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 6:33 am

lol @ Trotter..

Excuse my ignorance, as I'm not up with all this stuff due to my constant living in the past and I still haven't played anything past a playstation 1.. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 741300

What kind of game is this Marvel Ultimate Alliance ? I am assuming it's fighting so if I'm right is it like a double dragon type thing or versus like streetfighter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 10:03 am

lounge wrote:
lol @ Trotter..

Excuse my ignorance, as I'm not up with all this stuff due to my constant living in the past and I still haven't played anything past a playstation 1.. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 741300

What kind of game is this Marvel Ultimate Alliance ? I am assuming it's fighting so if I'm right is it like a double dragon type thing or versus like streetfighter?

LOL...its an action adventure role playing game. You have a lot of characters to chose from but only 4 at a time can be on the screen. So you can combine all types of people to make any type of team you want. Its a very lenthy and fun ass game man.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 10:58 am

KRob86 wrote:
lounge wrote:
lol @ Trotter..

LOL...its an action adventure role playing game. You have a lot of characters to chose from but only 4 at a time can be on the screen. So you can combine all types of people to make any type of team you want. Its a very lenthy and fun ass game man.
You really been missing out my dude. It's amzing how far games have come since PS1.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

note: entering in the 'all characters'* cheat disables saving the game..so dont even bother

..probably any other cheat too..

getting these guys 2morrow..... Halo3(1st time playing any Halo)-Brutal Legend-and Call of Duty-Mod.Warfare(1st time playing COD was world@war)..im kicking my own ass sleeping on this series....

copped need for speed-shift....DC vs MK last week..both sick wid it...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 8:54 pm

Lounge what was the last video game you played that you liked?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:05 pm

you suck at life..and im not talking about the board game...lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 1:51 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Lounge what was the last video game you played that you liked?

Hmmm I can't quite remember what the last one might've been... I still play the old ones now and again, but I might guess one of the last games I would've played for console and enjoyed would be Breath Of Fire 3 or Road Rash for computer. Did you ever play any of those?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 12:41 pm

Actually the Ghost Rider game for PS2 used the God of War engine...and yeah it was mad easy but I still beat it like 10 times cuz I love Ghost Rider as a chacter plus they did a decent job with the enemies and the overall game, the only thing I didn't like was that they seperated the motorcycle levels like it was a fucking N64 game...lame.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 6:48 pm

Yep I have Breathe of Fire 3. I liked the different Dragon combos you could come up with. I just wish the Tiger dude was easier to control.

N3Ro did you play Ghost Rider using Blade or Ghost Rider 2099 skin?

I wished they had put 2099 skins on MUA games. Spidey. Hulk, and Ghost Rider 2099 were awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 11:44 pm

That Blade shit made the game almost impossible without being able to use your special abilities, and yeah I used Vengeance and 2099 abilities all the time. The thing with the 2099 characters though is that although they had cool desings, their stories were weak as fuck outside of Spidey 2099 and X-Men 2099. I especially like playing Spider Man-Web Of Shadows with the 2099 skin.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 8:00 pm

Did you ever read Ghost Rider 2099 or 2099 Unlimited with the Hulk stories? The Hulk 2099 series was sub-par in comparison to the Unlimited stories.

I think they could turn the first 8 issues of Ghost Rider 2099 into a movie with a few select cuts? I mean that was my shiznit! X-Men 2099 was the best IMO. X-Nation and that World of Tomorrow ish was a hot mess. After the Doom storyline they didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:52 pm

Well after the Doom storyline the editor for the 2099 line left and so did all the marquee talent (Stan Lee, Peter David, Mark Millar, etc) so all the plot threads and sub-plots got lost. Not to mention the fact that since most of the characters had only ever been written by one person it was weird to read some one else's take on them. Yeah, the Hulk 2099 sucked. GR 2099 is being re-collected in a TPB as well as most of the line so look out for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 2:29 am

A friend of mine has this game and it's hella fun!

I'm gonna cop Tekken 6 when it drops. I believe it comes out next week Big Grin
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 5:41 am

playing:

BORDERLANDS...shits dope..love the graphics....tends to drag in the beginning but it picks up..

FORZA3....great racing game...not too "realistically controlled" like other racing games..

HALO3....1st time playing any of them....liking it so far......gravity hammer owns

BRUTAL LEGEND.....funny....perfect game for a metalhead not wanting to 'play' a toy guitar..great soundtrack

CALL OF DUTY WORLDatWAR...again 1st timer......dopedopedope

STREET FIGHTER 4...madd corny anime atmosphere...madd corny "downtown tokyo,asian kids wearing hello kitty backpacks with dyed neon red hair" music...but great game to play with friends

"Ahh....Round'ah Run...Fight'ah!!
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

Anyone coppin Modern Warfare 2 next month? The 10th couldn't possibly come soon enough for me personally.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 2:45 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
playing:

STREET FIGHTER 4...madd corny anime atmosphere...madd corny "downtown tokyo,asian kids wearing hello kitty backpacks with dyed neon red hair" music...but great game to play with friends

your crazy man thats easily the best fighting game ive played in a long long long time
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 3:54 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
The Homie, Acrid wrote:
playing:

your crazy man thats easily the best fighting game ive played in a long long long time

Not knocking it...your reading too hard into my description...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 8:44 pm

I have all of them first print so I'm good. Wasn't Joey Cavalieri in charge or are you referring to the firing of Bob Harras the Chief Editor of Marvel?

Right after One Nation Under Doom they didn't know what to do?

I hope they TPB the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:19 am

It was Joey I'm pretty sure, I just read a Dan Slott interview recently about the revamping of the 2099 line (Timestorm) and some one asked him if he'd like another crack at Spidey 2099 since he's pretty much his character and he went off on this long tangent about how the whole 2099 thing left a bitter taste in his mouth blah blah blah. But yeah, the old creative teams didn't want to share plans with the new writers out of loyality and the new creators didn't really care. I hope they TPB at least all the good stuff. Punisher was lame, but Spidey, X-Men, Ghost Rider, Doom, and Ravage were all dope. All the costumes were awesome too!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:55 am

They're seriously altering Spidey 2099 character to be more in line with the original. He supposed to get bit by a Spider he was genetically altering in school and now Kron Stone wil be the Scorpion.

2099 is dead and anything claiming the mantle is a sham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

Lame. I do like the update of the Ghost Rider and Hulk though, admittedly. Even though I liked GR 2099 as a character, his origin kinda bothered me as he wasn't a real Ghost Rider, but just a computer program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2   Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next