Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament

Go down 
+2
Esco
Funk Seoul Brother
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Empty
PostSubject: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:07 pm

A total joke but check it out...

http://www.vibe.com/bestrapperever/bracket1_rd1.html

Some terrible matchups...
Em vs. Kid Cudi
Pac vs. Plies
Rakim vs. Joe Budden

Some good matchups...
LL vs. Canibus
Scarface vs. Pimp C
Easy-E vs. Spice-1
Kool Keith vs. Del
Ghostface vs. MF Doom
GZA vs. Rass Kass
Andre 3000 vs. Pharoahe Monch
Common vs. Talib
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 1:10 pm

Actually those are ALL mismatches IMO.

EASILY

Em
Pac
Ra
LL
Face
Spice 1
Del
Ghost
Ras Kass
Dre
Common

Even though I prefer Pharoahe, Canibus, and Talib, these aren't even close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 6:35 pm

One of these list's started the Joe Budden vs Method Man beef.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:23 pm

lol Joe Budden will easily take Rakim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:48 pm

Esco wrote:

Lemme get this straight? You don't think Budden can beat Meth, but you think he can beat Rakim? Dude, your young age is CLEARLY showing here. Rakim would beat Budden AND Meth at the same time in 16 bars.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 7:56 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

Lemme get this straight? You don't think Budden can beat Meth, but you think he can beat Rakim? Dude, your young age is CLEARLY showing here. Rakim would beat Budden AND Meth at the same time in 16 bars.

its called SARCASM lol... that's complete overkill man cmon, how can you not tell the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 9:26 pm

Kool John, stop getting so worked up over this ish; he was clearly joking lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009, 9:43 pm

I don't know. He had a point. I think Padded Room >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than anything Rakim has dropped in the last 10 years... so Joe Budden would eat Rakim on the mic. He'd gobble him up and not even leave the bones.

Method Man on the other hand would handle Joe Buddens easily no questions asked... so Method Man vs. Rakim would just be stupid.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 12:23 am

I'm actually hoping joe buddens and meth battle, I think it might inspire meth to make some crazy crap. blackout 2 was alright for me, but nothing really stood out for me. sometimes beef can be a good thing. haha you should see redman's response tho, he makes peace with budden: “I laughed at it….My homie got this. And its gonna stay on a rap level too. It aint gonna get physical. Belee-dat. Word is bomb. My homie have nothing to worry about.”

but dammnn i think joe buddens like the underground 50 cent,. always starting beef

Melle Mel sons buddens tho... right until he pulls out the chart haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:06 am

Shon wrote:
Kool John, stop getting so worked up over this ish; he was clearly joking lol

i know you cant even talk around this kool john guy, he makes everything personal and flips out if you dont agree with him. hes a worthless poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:24 am

Cory, that would be a good argument, except it's coming from you.

And Melle Mell is totally right, and I also see Joe Buddens standpoint. Where the criteria clearly put in the article? Are they talking the best of all time or are they talking RIGHT NOW. Because either one of them could be right based on what the actual criteria are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:35 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Cory, that would be a good argument, except it's coming from you.

And Melle Mell is totally right, and I also see Joe Buddens standpoint. Where the criteria clearly put in the article? Are they talking the best of all time or are they talking RIGHT NOW. Because either one of them could be right based on what the actual criteria are.

i only go at you and steve because you threw personal insults first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:41 am

i said you're gay, as a joke you little cock boy and you got all pre-pubescent on us and threw a worse fit than ralph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:44 am

Steve wrote:
i said you're gay, as a joke you little cock boy and you got all pre-pubescent on us and threw a worse fit than ralph

why because i called you out. i replied like 3 times and that was it and even tired to help you out picking your subs out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 12:14 pm

Cory, I made a joke about you not liking anything and you told me that my life was basically worthless. And even you have to admit you don't like very much. That's not bad you're just picky I thought we were cool enough you could take a motherfucking joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:40 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Cory, I made a joke about you not liking anything and you told me that my life was basically worthless. And even you have to admit you don't like very much. That's not bad you're just picky I thought we were cool enough you could take a motherfucking joke.

well funk man, sometimes i not in the mood for random bullshit. i just had a death in the family and yeah i have been pissed off.

but im not picky man, i listen to so much different ish. canadian, east coast, midwest, west coast, south, old school, under ground, mainstream. the only area in hip hop i feel in not up in his that horrocore and stuff like that. i just dont like nas and i make that know, i also feel jay, dre, big, pac, eazy and snoop are mad overrated. if you see the cds and records i own you would be very surprised. theres not much that you guys talk about that i dont listen to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:43 pm

PAC is the GOAT son, kiss the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:43 pm

Cory's the biggest assclown on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:48 pm

the supposed "good matchups" are actually terrible because they will eliminate a good rapper in the firs round rather than letting them go against a clearly shittier opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:50 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory's the biggest assclown on this forum.

look whos still on my dick, your not very respected either so it means nothing coming for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:52 pm

I'd say that I'm more respected than you, and I'm DEFINITELY not on your dick, I love pussy.

You know that someone's an asshole when Kev Robinson can't stand them, and Kev's probably the nicest guy on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:54 pm

hey kj, kev doesnt like me, so wut u tryin to say VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament 98250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:57 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I'd say that I'm more respected than you, and I'm DEFINITELY not on your dick, I love pussy.

You know that someone's an asshole when Kev Robinson can't stand them, and Kev's probably the nicest guy on this forum.

thats because me and kev went at it over nas and he has been holding a grudge. me and you voice our opinions in the same way, like asshole but you have the same as kev so its ok. if i would have said i liked nas and never started that whole crap i would be much higher then you. if i liked nas and didnt start all the bullshit everything would be perfect. but nas is overrated as funk so i gotta say it. other then that every goddamn person on this forum knows i listen to a lot of the same crap as them.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 8:58 pm

All this time, i thought i was the nicest. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 9:01 pm

Cory, sorry to hear about the death in your family. But we're still cool.

Just let me know ahead of time and I'll chill, alright? My bad, I know how that crap goes and I didn't mean to make it any worse. THAT SAID, you did say some foul crap about me, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 9:02 pm

T. Myers wrote:
All this time, i thought i was the nicest. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Yeah you're a nice guy too Terry, my bad. You're the nicest now that I think about it because I've never seen you beef with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 3:16 am

Terry makes fun of me..

VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament 820545
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 9:11 am

Shon you're just a fake account so you don't really count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament   VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIBE Best Rapper Ever Tournament
Page 1 of 1