Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question...

Go down 
+8
SkinnyTheFloridian
TheHazardous
Z-membu
Alan
ACRID"
Shaun
Cory
Dang! Trotter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

A question... Empty
PostSubject: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:02 pm

If you saw a hottie in a magazine and tore out the picture and put it on your closet door or whatever,would you tear it down if you found out that hottie was a distant cousin?
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

how distant?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 1:06 pm

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm

if its anything "suggestive"..yeah-it needs to come down..if its from, say, a Time or Forbes zine-why not?
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 1:17 pm

My question is are you going to see this person at a family reunion type shit. if so get rid of that shit. i mean it we are talking like there not shared blood and shes like your 8th cousin who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 2:15 pm

right right.....i know at some family functions...ive had to do a 2x look and ask a cuz if shes related...if shes distant and thru marriage**..i think it'd be OK to flirt

HAS TO BE thru marriage-blood is blood, no matter how far its trickled thru the tree.....
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 7:14 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
right right.....i know at some family functions...ive had to do a 2x look and ask a cuz if shes related...if shes distant and thru marriage**..i think it'd be OK to flirt

HAS TO BE thru marriage-blood is blood, no matter how far its trickled thru the tree.....

Ive got first cousin's I barely know. My aunt (and by aunt I mean my mother's sister, not some distant aunt that lives in Maine) has 13 kids!!! Only 2 of I know. Most are grown and live established lives. Most are girls. At a family reunion they had a dance contest, and we all know how gals dance these days. I couldn't watch my own cousins dance cause some of them were attractive.

When I left NY for Indiana I remember going in a CVS and spotting a girl working in Pharmacy, I said to myself she's badder than a muthafucka, that female than approached me at the check out line. I was excited then she told she was my cousin Keesha. Now I did know I had this cousin but I haven't scene her since we were in Elemtary school. Funny how women can remember you.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:03 pm

Jerry Lee Lewis wouldn't have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:06 pm

"Ive got first cousin's I barely know. My aunt (and by aunt I mean my mother's sister, not some distant aunt that lives in Maine) has 13 kids!!!"

My aunt also has 13 kids... lol... only about 6 of which I know
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 8:49 pm

Cousin - Si
Stepcousin - No
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:13 pm

The picture MUST COME DOWN.

Datz wrong shameful thoughts.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:34 pm

One of my friends that I grew up with, who plays football for the Miami Hurricanes (but im not gonna put him on blast), claims he fucked his cousin lol
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:38 am

My cousin is the black dude on My Name Is Earl (Eddie Steeples) He happens to be my mother's sister's oldest son, so that's not far from the tree.

Fun Fact. Eddie Steeples used to be a rapper before he was an actor. His group was called No Surrender, and they had a Cd called "Black Power, White Magic."

Anyway, if I find out I have a HOT famous cousin regardless of how far they are on the tree, that picture has to come down.

Cousins......EEEE[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:41 pm

Crabman is your cousin? I can't think of a better quasicelebrity to be related to.

That guy's the black Lebowski.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:52 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Crabman is your cousin? I can't think of a better quasicelebrity to be related to.

co-sign..its a shame they canned this show..saving room for the bullshit shows with bigger names i guess?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:14 pm

My Name is Earl was fuckin dope i wish it was still on
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:20 pm

It's on TBS all the time...
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:52 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

Yep. That's my cousin. From what I understand, his show is still on. I have only seen one episode. That was back when he was also doing Akkelah and the Bee also. He wasn't on that many episodes back then, but I understand that he's on more of them now. He is pretty funny, in fact, funniness runs in my genes. Every where I go, people tell me I should be a comedian. Then when they find out that Crabman is my cousin, they ask me if he's ever broken any bread for the family. I tell them that fool isn't trying to break any bread. There are too many of us, considering his mother is one of 13 kids. Besides, if he did break bread, it would be for his mother, so I don't expect him to break off any dollars for me.

I have a lot of stuff pertaining to the early days of his career when he was in film school tho. I took up that collection long before he became Crabman. Who knows, it might be worth something later.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:15 pm

Crabman was funny.

The only person I know that is related to me that's famous is Eartha Kitt.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:26 pm

Woah Crabman is the man. I used to love that show...have to start watching it again in the afternoons since I don't have cable.
Back to top Go down

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 4:31 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Crabman was funny.

The only person I know that is related to me that's famous is Eartha Kitt.

Wow! The original catwoman from the Batman tv series. She also sang a popular song called "Santa Baby" back in the day. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 3:02 am

My grampa's been telling me for years that I'm somehow related to Allen Iverson, but I never believed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question...   A question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: