Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video

Go down 
+3
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
Dwight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Empty
PostSubject: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 7:22 pm

Dope video of the new PUTS single off of their seventh album, Carried Away, released today.

Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:27 pm

That song is dope. This album in insanely good. Tops my list for this years' releases. The Water For Mars release I got wasn't as good as the leak so this album creeps up to my top spot.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

Co-sign Cise! This is my first PUTS album, and i'm loving everything about the album after 1 spin. Dope shit
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

The song My Boy D is the best song this year for me. In fact its the best song I've heard in a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:02 pm

Can't wait to get this in the mail...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm

Indeed man. This album is most likely their best work.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm

Cise Starr wrote:

I felt that way about Fun DMC (still my favorite), so I'm expecting big things.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:18 pm

Indeed. You won't be disappointed. Take that to the bank. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:18 pm

This album gives me feelings I usually only get while on e and orgyifying.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:19 pm

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
This album gives me feelings I usually only get while on e and orgyifying.

Sarcasm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:22 pm

Lighthearted. I made it to a bb for the snoop. Did not see this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

Just checked and they do have it at BB, but if it is Om they might have it at Frys so I will look into it when I Get back.

is it worth 13.99?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:29 pm

I paid $13.99 for it, and i'm pleased.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:29 pm

PUTS is always coming out with amazing stuff. Their older content was more your typical sounds underground rap. It was dope, but with Fun DMC they went in a new direction. I thought Fun DMC was a great record and after hearing the new one im thinking it is just as good. Its said that these new Soulja Boys are hip hop because they are just having fun with the music. Its nice to find a good rap group that is having fun with the music, just still putting thought into it. Its nice to get past the whole serious boring just spitting on the mic stuff and get something different.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:35 pm

Indeed Cory. Great points there. PUTS is just fun, chill, laid-back goodness that you don't often find in hip hop.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

Glad to hear everyone's diggin the album. It's my album of the year. They just never disappoint. And The extras that came with the album are tight; the poster, the drinking game, and the VIP card.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:10 pm

Drinking game? Maybe I'll go pick this up...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:14 pm

Atta boy shaun.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:34 pm

Dwight wrote:
Glad to hear everyone's diggin the album. It's my album of the year. They just never disappoint. And The extras that came with the album are tight; the poster, the drinking game, and the VIP card.

details on this drinking game please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

I tried to like them and will try some more but to me they are overrated but at the same time I can see their appeal. They make that smooth but hip hopish west coast music like SOM, Lighter Shade, and Alkaholiks. I don't know if its the simple lyrics, their voices, or their style but its aiight to me. A average grp as of now.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:23 pm

Not even surprised by you saying that...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm

Esco wrote:
Dwight wrote:

details on this drinking game please.

It's like a board game/drinking game. You play the CD and when you hear certain sounds you move your game piece to corresponding spots on the gameboard. There are spots that say take a shot or drink beer. It seems kind of complicated actually, you'd have to see it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

Cise Starr wrote:

Just got the album in the mail today and spun it for the first time. Fuckin' loved it. I'm guessing it will be at least my second favorite PUTS album before long. Love the rapping, the production, the concepts/themes...just quality in and out from front to back. I'll have to spin it quite a bit more before I say it's better than Fun-DMC...definitely on par.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 7:30 pm

Alan wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:

Just got the album in the mail today and spun it for the first time. Fuckin' loved it. I'm guessing it will be at least my second favorite PUTS album before long. Love the rapping, the production, the concepts/themes...just quality in and out from front to back. I'll have to spin it quite a bit more before I say it's better than Fun-DMC...definitely on par.

After listening to Fun DMC yesterday, i like Carried Away just a tad bit more, but i really loved both.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video   People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Under The Stairs - Trippin' At The Disco !!! Music Video
Page 1 of 1