Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?

Go down 
4 posters

Ratings
3.0 or below
Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_lcap17%Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_lcap17%Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_lcap0%Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_lcap33%Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_lcap33%Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Empty
PostSubject: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:02 am

If you got it and heard it rate it!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:36 am

I really liked the album. Dope through and through
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 1:30 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I really liked the album. Dope through and through

Co-Sign... I don't know what I would rate the album yet. I need to listen to it a couple more times and I'll have an actual rating of the album.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:35 pm

It's still in the mail...smh I can't wait until I could give this a spin.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 2:32 pm

I still gotta cop it. But Apathy never disapoints
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 12:07 am

It was alright but a lil spread around IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:10 am

I got this at a 4.0 right now. The man seems to know how to make complete songs and albums. The production on here is good and just sounds dope. I am glad even though he is a underground rapper he does not use those basic boring ass beats some of his peers use with his style. I really feel Apathy could be a viable mainstream artist with the right label backing. He has a few cuts on this album that would have been nice singles especially back in the late 90's - early '00's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:54 am

I co-sign Kev, but as I said before the only fault I had this album was that it seemed to be a little all over the place. "Victim" is a forerunner for song of the year, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:48 pm

N3R0 wrote:
I co-sign Kev, but as I said before the only fault I had this album was that it seemed to be a little all over the place. "Victim" is a forerunner for song of the year, though.

Yeah I can see that, it is tad to long winded also with 21 damn trks. And that song caught my attention also, that was a perfect trk spot for it toward the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

Mike Shinoda is highly under-rated producer and Holly Brooks on that hook is crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 7:16 am

I wouldn't say this album is all over the place like NERO said. He does have too many sounds though. He stuck to Jazzy Boom-Bap beats. Its a good album but I expected more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:04 am

You just said it wasn't all over the place, but he uses too many sounds. That's the exact same thing. You just disagree with me to disagree with me.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:48 am

N3R0 wrote:
You just said it wasn't all over the place, but he uses too many sounds. That's the exact same thing. You just disagree with me to disagree with me.

I meant to say songs
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 2:51 pm

Well I give this album a 4.25. He should have took off a couple songs off the album, but other than that I really enjoyed this album. The production is pretty dope throughout the whole album and he had some dope song concepts like Victim, Slave, Money Orientated, What goes Up, Candy, and Shoot First.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?   Apathy- Wanna Snuggle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apathy- Wanna Snuggle?
Page 1 of 1