Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Empty
PostSubject: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

Please hit me up on the dope chatbox...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:04 am

I see you Norf and Tran.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:13 am

i tried to get in but it crashed my browser?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 12:21 am

damn...that sucks dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:42 am

I see Terry and hear SRP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:30 am

Like...now-ish?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:48 am

"I see you Norf and Tran."
"I see Terry and hear SRP"

I don't see you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:49 am

Where were you when I was on then sir?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:50 am

Out. But you're online right now, and not there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 11:51 am

Yes I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:28 pm

You guys are lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:44 pm

Dicks...you're all dicks. GETONTHEDOPECHATBXGODDAMMIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:13 am

dope chatbox is inconvenient... so you can't see the regular chatbox at all? mine acts all up
so sometimes I have to log in and the screen is blank and refresh and do all this silly stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:18 am

No it doesn't show up at all because I have to hide my ip to access this site. Every single time I log on it says "web page can not be found"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:20 am

ha.... craziness... but the dope chat box works? I wonder if we could fix that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:23 am

Terry made me admin for like a minute and it did nothing. I have to unhide my IP and copy and paste the dope chatbox address for it work, but yeah it does. For some reason the dope chatbox works but hh4l doesn't, and I can't hide my IP using the dope chatbox. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:45 am

I am on the dope chatbox right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0   If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anybody would like to talk to your ol buddy N3R0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: