Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Empty
PostSubject: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:02 pm

http://www.zshare.net/download/672493758957df0a/

Ill Bill himself posted the link, so no one is going to sue. Anyway, new Just-Ice Album "32 Degrees" just dropped today as well I guess. So after hearing this I'm definitely gonna check it out.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:05 pm

The Just dropped a new one??????

No way!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

Not that I was going to buy this album, but fuck all these "digital only" album releases. If Just-Ice can't whip up something good enough to put on CD and sell, fugetaboutit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

Al I figured you of all people would at least give this a chance before shitting on it. I thought he did his thing on the track. And just because the physical isn't on amazon doesn't mean it doens't exist. Two of my favorite records this year are both digital only on amazon but definitely have physical copies available other places.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 5:30 pm

that song is pretty good i might check this out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

bump you bitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill   New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Just-Ice Featuring Ill Bill
Page 1 of 1