Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoop Dogg New Album!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Snoop Dogg New Album! Empty
PostSubject: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 4:59 pm

Anybody looking forward to it? Check out this info on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malice_in_Wonderland_(Snoop_Dogg_album)

Confirmed tracks
# Title Producer Length
1. "Snoop Dogg Millionaire" (feat. Tanvi Shah) Wild Animals & Chase & Status 5:05
2. "Gangsta Luv" (feat. The-Dream) Tricky Stewart & The-Dream 4:17
3. "That's Da Homie" Danja 5:45
4. "Not I Alone" (feat. Kid Cudi) Just Blaze
5. "World of a Gangsta" (feat. Cee-Lo) Dr. Dre 3:53
6. "Protocol" Nottz 3:24
7. "Fuck Yeeeahh" 5:01
8. "Party Animal" (feat. Gucci Mane) 3:18
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

Interesting, i'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:18 pm

im really looking forward to this album

i think it will be Snoop's best in a long long time, and with production supposedly from Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Just Blaze, and the Neptunes this is sounding good.

That "Protocol" really dope, only thing im worried about is there will be at least 2-3 wack tracks going for striclty commercial appeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:23 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
im really looking forward to this album

i think it will be Snoop's best in a long long time, and with production supposedly from Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Just Blaze, and the Neptunes this is sounding good.

That "Protocol" really dope, only thing im worried about is there will be at least 2-3 wack tracks going for striclty commercial appeal.

You know it...he already has Soulja Boy and Gucci as confirmed guest. But with that production team I am looking foward to it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:37 pm

^ yea i heard that unfortunately, but Ghostface is supposed to be on this we'll see though
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:47 am

Ghostface on there? Worth checking out!! Snoop doesn't need commercial acceptance anymore. He could make a raw album, and it will still sell units.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:56 am

Sweet, maybe Ghost and Snoop can make the worst Rap attempt at R&B crossover EVER! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg New Album!   Snoop Dogg New Album! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg New Album!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: