Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Empty
PostSubject: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 10:13 am

Liquid Assassin's Mixtape spanning his whole career including works with (I think, there's no tracklist available yet) Proof, Bizarre, Chino XL, Haystak, Killa C, Tech N9ne and others FINALLY drops June 2nd.

Here is the link to BUY the cd:
http://www.str8dirty.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=STR8DIRTY&Product_Code=LAMIXTAPE&Category_Code=CDS

Cd is $5 right now and all pre-orders come with a free t-shirt.

Last edited by Branch Stevidian on Thu 28 May 2009, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 2:48 pm

I've never really heard him except the calabos with Tech and the Duece Click...... Is any of his other stuff any good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 2:53 pm

I'm not feeling him honestly - but I mean 5 buck with a free t-shirt is a good deal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 6:48 pm

I like LA, but not many people like him. If you like his solo song from Grave Plott's Plott Thickens you'll probably like his solo stuff. It's much more gangster than horrorcore.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:31 pm

Ahh I'll check this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:05 pm

Hey Link have you heard Tech, Prozak, and Krizz Kaliko "I Need Some Help"?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:30 pm

Wasn't that a Twiztid song featuring Project: Deadman, Tech and Krizz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 7:54 pm

Lame. I wouldn't have any idea.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:47 am

There's a song on Twiztid's Cryptic Collection 4 (I think it was that one) called "Need Some Help" which featured PDM, Tech and Krizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)   For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the 3 people that might Care- Linker, Justice, SRP (maybe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: