Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L Week 8 Predictions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 3:57 pm

Another week...Another dollar!

Who Ya Got?

Giants at Eagles-game of the year so far for my team, and they are struggling and that is why they will win this game, because they HAVE to, G-MEN by 3 (maybe in overtime) Cheers

Dolphins at Jets-another good game, this time the Jets will stop the wildcat..Jets win

Broncos at Ravens-Ravens at home give the Broncos their first loss

Browns at Bears-Bears by 20

Texans at Bills-Texans on the road

Vikings at Packers-another loss for Favre..Packers win at home

49ers at Colts-Colts by 25

Rams at Lions-this is called the HORRIBLE Bowl....two horrible teams in a game that may put some to sleep...I'm going with the Lions at home

Seahawks at Cowboys-Seahawks in an upset

Raiders at Chargers-Chargers by 20

Jaguars at Titans-Titans wins...if they don't then they will match Detroit's record last year..lmao!

Panthers at Cardinals-Cardinals by 15

Monday Night:
Falcons at Saints-LOL...I see ya Tranny...and I also see the Falcons getting their asses kicked...welcome to the club....Saints by at least 15! lol!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:07 pm

Giants at Eagles- Great game indeed...Philly by 3

Dolphins at Jets- The Fins

Broncos at Ravens- If anyone can give DEN their 1st loss..it'll be BAL

Browns at Bears-Bears by 20..yeah

Texans at Bills-Texans on the road...yup

Vikings at Packers- Favre gets a W in his return to Lambeau-they looked too good last week...now, thats depending on Favre keeping the ball out of Charles Woodson& Co.'s hands

49ers at Colts- Yeah...Colts

Rams at Lions- Lions.....or Rams...eghhh...whatever..

Seahawks at Cowboys- I think the Cowgirls can pull a consecutive W

Raiders at Chargers- my brother and cousins are going to this game...if this is our next and only W for the season-i'll be satisfied..the streak has to end NOW.

Jaguars at Titans- I dont see the Titans going winless...they pull a W out for this one

Panthers at Cardinals-Cardinals by 15..cosign

Monday Night:
Falcons at Saints- Saints crush 'em
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:26 pm

Acrid that is the best avatar lol.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:07 pm

Giants at Eagles- lol, Eagles at home? Are you kidding me? They going to make Campbell's performance look like Steve Young once they are done with Eli and his overrated ass. And what the hell happen to Brandon Jacobs? He's probably the only Giants I can stand, but he's disappointed all year...smh. Tran's prediction of the week- Giants 21, Eagles 31. It will be a close game, mainly because their defense will keep them in the game, but a stupid pass by Eli in the early 4th quarter will cost them the game. Take that to the bank, mama bubba.

Monday Night:
Falcons at Saints- Ah, great game. High scoring affair (smh @ the Falcons D...injuries are killing them right now). The Falcons will squeak away with the win, the defense will step up when it matters. They'll probably win the game on a last minute field goal by Elam. This game will be the turning point of the Falcons year, and will lift them up to the upper echelon.

Go Dirty Birds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:35 pm

Giants at Eagles- G-Men have historically gotten the best of Donovan McNabb. Even though Kareem McKensie being out is a buzzkill. Brian Westbrook being out for them will hurt as well even though LeSean McCoy is talented as well. I look for the Giants to bounce back and win this ballgame 24-20

Dolphins at Jets- Jets avenge the loss to Miami a few weeks as Darrell Revis and the defense dominate Chad Henne. Gang Green wins.

Broncos at Ravens- Ravens hand the My Little Ponies their first defeat

Browns at Bears- Forte runs all over the hapless Browns as the Bears get a big win at Soldier Field

Texans at Bills- Texans win with or without Andre Johnson.

Vikings at Packers- Farve wins his return to Lambeau Field. Packers won't have an answer for him or ALL DAY Adrian Peterson.

49ers at Colts- As much as I like Singletary's Soldiers, they have no chance against Peyton on the road.

Rams at Lions- The Hello Kitties get their second win of the season.

Seahawks at Cowboys- Cowgirls win their second straight.

Raiders at Chargers- LT will look like the LT of old as he runs all over the horrific Raiders.

Jaguars at Titans- Vince Young wins his return game and likewise gives the Titans their first win of the season. It'll be a high scoring shootout, but I think Tennessee pulls it out.

Panthers at Cardinals- Same result as their playoff game last year, Cards in a blowout.

Monday Night:
Falcons at Saints- ATL will be competitive, but the Saints will remain undefeated. Brees will throw for about 350 yards and 4 TD's.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 1:15 am

Ah!!! 40-17....lolololololol nuff said...

They are who we thought they were.

Go Falcons!

N.F.L Week 8 Predictions 767989
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:32 pm

Lets go dirty birds!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

Tranny is on drugs...he's is slight retarted I'm convinced...he cracks on the Giants which they totally deserve but his own "dirty" birds keep right on losing as well...35-27 last night to the best team in the league the Saints....lol...40-17 and 35-27 means that the respective teams LOST tranny...got it!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:53 pm

We didn't get killed by the Saints, fool. At least we had a chance to win the game. The Giants got jumped and cried. The Falcons got into a fight and fought back. That's the difference, mama bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:57 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
We didn't get killed by the Saints, fool. At least we had a chance to win the game. The Giants got jumped and cried. The Falcons got into a fight and fought back. That's the difference, mama bubba!

There is no difference dumbass....IF YOU LOSE THEN YOU LOSE...who cares about the fightback?? the Yankees fought back from a 8-2 deficit last night and still lost and have no ring to show for that effort...they still need one more win...do you understand now slow flow???? lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:07 pm

"...who cares about the fightback??"

Shaking My Head....mama bubba is a fool.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:19 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
"...who cares about the fightback??"

Shaking My Head....mama bubba is a fool.

And Slow Flow abuses drugs...and obviously he has NEVER in his forsaken life played sports....umm tranny this ain't college football we are talking about man...this is professional football

if you lose then you lose...to fight back looks great but if it results in an L...then it means NOTHING....both of our teams have been losing...the falcons are now 4-3 and the Giants are 5-3...so the G-Men have a better winning percentage right now and if the play-offs started now they would get in over the falcons...losing is losing tranny....winning is winning...there is a difference tranny but you've never taken the time to figure what that is...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

Stop that Falcons are 4-3 and Giants are 5-3, and if the playoff starts today they make the playoff talk, fool. How about you wait until the Giants get their bye week. I know there's a difference between winning and losing, but all I'm saying is I feel good about my squad's chances of making the playoffs. They still got a lot of fight in them and the Saints better watch out when the Dirty Birds face them again in December, in Atlanta. How do you feel about your team's chances, mama bubba?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Stop that Falcons are 4-3 and Giants are 5-3, and if the playoff starts today they make the playoff talk, fool. How about you wait until the Giants get their bye week. I know there's a difference between winning and losing, but all I'm saying is I feel good about my squad's chances of making the playoffs. They still got a lot of fight in them and the Saints better watch out when the Dirty Birds face them again in December, in Atlanta. How do you feel about your team's chances, mama bubba?

I don't feel good about their chances but right now that's all either team has...CHANCES...chances are that either one of them or both of them or neither one of them will make the play-offs right now..we will see...but I don't like my teams "chances" right now but again we will see slow flow...lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:43 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I don't feel good about their chances but right now that's all either team has...CHANCES...chances are that either one of them or both of them or neither one of them will make the play-offs right now..we will see...but I don't like my teams "chances" right now but again we will see slow flow...lol

I'll slow flow yall to death!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L Week 8 Predictions   N.F.L Week 8 Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L Week 8 Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: