Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Empty
PostSubject: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:07 am

Expect 50 threads on this album. 5 star classic after one spin. I don't give a fuck. This is amazing.

POUNDS I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME YOU WOULD REALLY DIG THIS ALBUM.

There isn't a person on this forum that wouldn't like this I don't think. Seriously, motherfuckers. check this out. This is not a "jeff rec" this is a dope fucking hip hop rec. On my mother. If there's one complaint, it's that the album is too short. BUT I don't care. Illmatic's short too my dudes. Anyway, if you want a link pm me. YOU WANT A LINK, BELIEVE ME.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:12 am

I heard this about a month ago, I think. Hiphopdx gave it an excellent review so I dl it and really dug it. The problem at the time was I didn't know where to buy a hard copy of the album, so I forgot about it until this thread. Dope album, no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:14 am

http://embassy.mvmt.com/store/

You can buy it there, I intend to this week. Dope fucking album, good looking out Tran.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:16 am

ah, thanks for the link. Thinking about the copping the shirt/cd combo. That shirt is dope!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 1:19 am

Yeah me too my man. If you do let me know cuz I'm gonna buy mine soon, too.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:09 am

I'm DLing right now. I'll give it a listen and get back with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:16 am

Thanks sir.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:21 am

not a problem. I got a busy day so it may not be until later tonight, but i'll definitely give it a listen. I have not spun Yelawolf, but GWT was solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:31 am

Yeah I still really dig that GWT album. What would you give it T?

I also have a busy day ahead of me (damn kids and their evil holidays), and I can't forget to d/l "Dilla Pickles" tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 8:58 pm

ive been listening to it today, im on track 7 right now and i must say im pretty impressed, the beats are creative and very musically appealing, im still digesting the lyrics but its real good so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:01 pm

Good lookin out Slang. I'm always trying to big up dope indie artists that don't get the shine they deserve, as I know you are as well. I hope everybody gives this an honest spin because I think it really crosses the internal boundaries in hip hop and everybody that digs dope shit should like it. Like I said, it's a little short, but other than that I'm loving it. Fucking loving this album. Haven't stopped spinning it since I d/led it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 11:20 pm

Yo Jeff hook me up with a link please.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

My bad Kev I thought I gave a link to all the regulars gimme a minute to find it and I'll hook you up no problem. For future reference 99% of the albums I talk about I up on modicumofsense.ning.com
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 10:26 am

N3R0 wrote:
My bad Kev I thought I gave a link to all the regulars gimme a minute to find it and I'll hook you up no problem. For future reference 99% of the albums I talk about I up on modicumofsense.ning.com

No one goes to that desolate website Jeff. I swear it's like a ghost town over there. I was there the other day and i saw a tumbleweed blow across the screen. quit hocking your sub standard club. you're in the "wrong club" over there.

Oh, the album is cool. I really like the production, but he doesn't seem to fit the production too well IMO. There were a few standouts that i really dig like Nothing To Lose. It's an album i think others(Pounds and Cise) would enjoy more Overall, i'd give it 4 stars, and it was an album that i'm glad i listened to. Good rec.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 11:17 am

Jeff I need a way to get a physical copy man, how do I do that?? no downloads my dude...I support my hip-hop artists man..lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:50 pm

N3R0 wrote:
http://embassy.mvmt.com/store/

You can buy it there, I intend to this week. Dope fucking album, good looking out Tran.

^^^^^That website is where you can get a physical copy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:30 pm

HEY, if people only use it to check out new music, I don't care. I don't need people on the forums of chatbox or whatever. It's not supposed to be a "club", sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:20 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Jeff I need a way to get a physical copy man, how do I do that?? no downloads my dude...I support my hip-hop artists man..lol

Powell.....C'Mon Son!!! You need to get with the times.

Haven't you ever been burned by a wack album??? I'm sure you have on MANY occasions as long as you've been listening to hip-hop.

Downloading isn't stealing, it's simply checking music out.

As virtually everyone here has stated, downloading is the best way to know if an album is dope or not. In other words, I download to hear an album before it drops in the stores, and if I like it then I'll buy the physical copy. Most peeps in this forum are the same way.

I rarely blind buy anymore unless it's an artist that I truly love. I've been burned by too much wackness over the years (especially in this decade) to do so.

I think you should download so you'll know what you're getting yourself into when you go to buy music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:23 pm

As for my opinion on the album I basically co-sign what Terry was saying. 4 stars after one spin.

Blitz is a dope ass MC, but the production could have been better on some tracks. My rating may increase with more spins, but nevertheless I dig this album. Thanks for the rec Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
As for my opinion on the album I basically co-sign what Terry was saying. 4 stars after one spin.

Blitz is a dope ass MC, but the production could have been better on some tracks. My rating may increase with more spins, but nevertheless I dig this album. Thanks for the rec Jeff.

I concur....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:00 am

Wow, I'm surprised you guys aren't diggin the beats on this. I'm not a live instrument/jazz guy, but overall I think the beats are dope. Regardless, I'm glad ya'll checked this out. When I get the money I'm gonna buy all three of his cds (I can't find a link for Blitz-Soul Rebel or Blitz-Double Conscious ANYWHERE except going the legal route on cdbaby.com which I can't afford right now). If anybody DOES get one of those cds up it with the quickness PLEASE.

Also note that his first two records don't go under "blitz the ambassador" just "blitz" if you do look them up on cdbaby.com or wherever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 10:13 pm

Dang so where the hell did this guy pop up from? He has real talent and i'm surprised some undaground hardrock hasn't bought him up yet. He's from Ghana?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:42 pm

This is actually his third album. He was born in Ghana, but raised mostly in Brooklyn New York. With each subsequent release he's gotten more publicity so hopefully this will be the one to put him on the map. You liked the cd, I take it Kev?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 6:27 am

I know I'm probably late, but link me up N3ro! I want to check this out as well.
---edit
Could you up Yellawulf as well? I've always wanted to know what he would sound like over a good beat. What ever happened to him anyway? He appeared on that tv show that Missy Elliot had and then disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:58 am

N3R0 wrote:
This is actually his third album. He was born in Ghana, but raised mostly in Brooklyn New York. With each subsequent release he's gotten more publicity so hopefully this will be the one to put him on the map. You liked the cd, I take it Kev?

Hell yeah, I mean I haven't listened to it in full yet but the samples got my attention.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:03 pm

Yo, N3R0 can you pm me a link.

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:11 am

That Blitz album is dope!!! Glad you introduced it to the forum N3ro. This'll be a cd I'll have to purchase. I'll also check out his 2 previous releases.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:04 pm

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of this guy, he's all over mtv2, mtv jams, mtvU, etc. and I don't even watch those. I'll just flip through the channels and see "Breathe" on tv every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:09 pm

I don't watch that shit at fucking all. Never caught him on any of those stations, sir.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:42 pm

He has a free mix tape on his myspace page.

Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype L_671dea4f0e304bf68e2bb27d01d4bfaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype   Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitz The Ambassador-Stereotype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: