Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone looking forward to?

Go down 
+2
Laced With Slang
Justin Linker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

What's everyone looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:07 pm

I been absent for a few hours, so I'm not up to date on the latest anticipations. What albums are y'all looking forward to checking out in the future?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:20 pm

Clipse - Til the Casket Drops
Souls of Mischief - Montezuma's Revenge
Rae/Ghost/Meth album dropping in december
Eminem - Relapse 2
Bone Thugs - The Worlds Enemy
Rakim - 7th Seal
OC and AG - Oasis

2009 is still lookin strong...even though Relapse 2 is probly not dropping this yr
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:27 pm

Slang, that Rakim dropped today... and
I was looking forward to Canibus but then I remember how much I didn't like For whom the beat tolls, and that EP with Keith Murray wasn't too hot.

I just went through Hiphopdx's release dates, and based on that I might check out BG.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:37 pm

yea i know Ra dropped today...and as for Canibus im lookin forward to that too the production lineup looks really good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:48 pm

Let me know how BG is... he has been so so since heart of tha streetz
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
yea i know Ra dropped today...and as for Canibus im lookin forward to that too the production lineup looks really good

Hey Slang, you mind posting the production line-up? I can't find it online. With good beats I'm hoping Bis will resort back to his rapping style from the 90's, I like it so much better than his new scientific stuff, though some of it is dope.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:37 pm

Dre - Detox lol!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:50 pm

Black Friday, I'm going shopping for music.

I guess I'm waiting for Clipse and Canibus right now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:59 pm

Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Hey Slang, you mind posting the production line-up? I can't find it online. With good beats I'm hoping Bis will resort back to his rapping style from the 90's, I like it so much better than his new scientific stuff, though some of it is dope.

heres what i read

Quote :
After being largely absent from the Hip Hop scene in 2008, veteran emcee Canibus [click to read] is quite active in 2009. In addition to partnering with Keith Murray [click to read] as The UNDERGODS, Canibus is preparing his Melatonin Magik solo LP return for next month.

Released through The War Lab/E1 Entertainment on November 24th, Melatonin Magik is rumored to feature guest spots from Kool G Rap and Chino XL, as well as production from Bronze Nazareth, Allah Mathematics, Marco Polo and others. The project is A&R'd courtesy of M-Eighty [click to read] (Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture, The UNDERGODS).

Canibus has also united with Hit Squad veteran K-Solo and Born Sun as The Sharpshooters, as well as given merit to rumors of a full-length with Kool G Rap and veteran producer Domingo.

so Bronze Nazareth, Mathematics, Marco Polo, i also heard that Sicknature from the Snowgoons will be producing on it as well as Blastah Beatz and Godz Wrath.

all of those producers are really dope but i dont know anything about Blastah Beatz
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:01 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

heres what i read

Quote :
After being largely absent from the Hip Hop scene in 2008, veteran emcee Canibus [click to read] is quite active in 2009. In addition to partnering with Keith Murray [click to read] as The UNDERGODS, Canibus is preparing his Melatonin Magik solo LP return for next month.

Released through The War Lab/E1 Entertainment on November 24th, Melatonin Magik is rumored to feature guest spots from Kool G Rap and Chino XL, as well as production from Bronze Nazareth, Allah Mathematics, Marco Polo and others. The project is A&R'd courtesy of M-Eighty [click to read] (Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture, The UNDERGODS).

Canibus has also united with Hit Squad veteran K-Solo and Born Sun as The Sharpshooters, as well as given merit to rumors of a full-length with Kool G Rap and veteran producer Domingo.

Blastah Beats produces some dope stuff on Joe Budden's Padded Room... does look like good production though.

so Bronze Nazareth, Mathematics, Marco Polo, i also heard that Sicknature from the Snowgoons will be producing on it as well as Blastah Beatz and Godz Wrath.

all of those producers are really dope but i dont know anything about Blastah Beatz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:18 am

M-80 A&Rs dope records. Has anybody checked out the academy yet??

Aside from Bone (and Felt 3 which dropped today) I'm not really anticipating much until next year when these drop:

Copywrite: Life & Times Of Pete Nelson
Chino XL: RICANstruction
Cognito
Brotha Lynch Hung: Dinner & A Movie
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 6:12 pm

Clipse
BlakRoc
The Roots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 6:23 pm

Nothing really for the rest of the year...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

When is the new Chino supposed to drop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone looking forward to?   What's everyone looking forward to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: