Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished

Go down 
+3
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Empty
PostSubject: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 9:56 pm

ON his May 17 Myspace blog.

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Maybe he's actually on this one, it's not like he has a solo dropping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 10:06 pm

2nd half of the headline is "and nobody cares"
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 10:52 pm

Actually I care. would like to hear more details though. Hope it aint wack like the recent JMT albums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 11:48 pm

Yeah I hope it's better than the last AOTP album as well. It was good enough, it just lacked some of the heavy hitters like Ap on it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:56 am

Kamachi better be on this

and Trotter, Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell is JMT's second best album IMO, only their latest album was a little disappointing but not wack
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:06 am

I'll be checking for this, too. Can you imagine if Ap was on 'Dump The Clip' as a 4th verse?

"Yeah I hope it's better than the last AOTP album as well. It was good enough, it just lacked some of the heavy hitters like Ap on it."

I think I may be the only one who really liked Ritual Of Battle. I have it around 4.25 stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:46 am

Nobody cares? Pfff.

That's good news. I like Ritual of Battle. The newcomers didn't impress though, and Jus Allah single-handedly ruined almost every track he was on if someone didn't pick it up right after him.

Yeah hopefully Ap is on this one, his presence was definitely missed on RoB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:23 am

I think the second album was more of a showcase for the newer group members than an actual album. Some good stuff, but just not the Torture Papers by any measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 11:27 am

here's the whole blog:

Apathy and Demigodz info... Whatup everybody?
Whatup?

First of all... follow me on twitter

www.twitter.com/ApathyDGZ

So I'm in L.A. for the whole summer, stayin out here with my brotha Ryu...

A lot of crap is going to be happening in the next few months, so make sure you stay tuned.

Ryu has a live webcam channel, that we'll be airing while we're either chilling, and answering questions, or working in the studio... You'll see special guests here and there, so definitely check it, when I post about it.

This summer is going to be dope.

My album is pretty much done, and I'm going to start giving you more information about it.. sneak peaks... album art (shot out to Chris Murray and my brotha Open Mic for lacin' the cover).

And yes... the album is called "Wanna Snuggle?"... you'll see why soon enough. Your boy Ap is a mad scientist, so have no fears.

Demigodz album is pretty close to completion.

AOTP album is completely finished.

Celph Titled's solo album is very close to completion.

Get Busy Committee, for those who don't know... is my new group. Apathy, Ryu and Scoop Deville. Our song "My Little Razorblade"... has been on my page for a few months now. This project is really dope, and on some other crap. So if you liked "My Little Razorblade"... you're gonna fuckin love the rest of the album.

I produced a beat for Cypress Hill, which is coming out on their next album. I believe it's dropping in October.

Holly Brook and I have a group called Perverts In Love (and no... we're not in love with each other... morons). It's kinda like some Gnarls Barkley crap, cuz I'm producing (not rapping), and Holly sings. I really don't know how to explain the sound of it. Once we clear the sample for this amazing song we have ( "Banana Leaf" ), you'll hear it on the Perverts In Love myspace page, which you can find in my top friends.

NEW SHIRTS ARE COMING SOON... We plan on having them within the next 2-3 weeks.
"Welcome To Assholeville" SHIRT, and more!

There's a lot more to tell... but I'm runnin' short on time.

Keep checkin back in.

Oh, and by the way... I'm about to reach 3,000,000 plays. I want you guys to know how much I appreciate that. All I have up on my page is freestyles right now, cuz I'm waiting to drop albums... and you guys still keep checking back in.
Thank you for holdin' me down

one

Ap
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:48 pm

Nobody Cares? Who's nobody...yeah, yeah, we can rap all day about Ritual of Battle succumbing to 'sophomore jinx', but to completely dismiss the third installment by saying nobody cares, C'mon, im amped up for this, hopefull they can carry off from the style of the first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:54 am

So any new news on when/if this album is going to be release?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:05 am

Dude. Rukus posted in this thread before he died Sad
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:47 am

Shaun wrote:
Dude. Rukus posted in this thread before he died Sad

Now, when you say "...before he died", do you mean that literally or in some sort of figurative manner that went over my head?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:42 am

C.Tran......we need to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:47 am

I'm alive.......woah.....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:51 am

Bring Da RuKuS wrote:
I'm alive.......woah.....

Lol what's up with Shaun talking all that shit. Watch your back, he might enlist C.Tran to e-ssassinate you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:06 am

RUKUS I HAVE MISSED YOU AND THAT FUCKING BEAR!! WHAT'S UP MAN

So, since Ap's got a new album coming out...you'd think this AOTP album would be dropping sometime soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:32 pm

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:

So, since Ap's got a new album coming out...you'd think this AOTP album would be dropping sometime soon...

lol. Just had a busy summer and shit. Plus I took a little break from all the drama here lol.

Yeah sounds like it should. I dunno though, I think he's been working on his shit for awhile but maybe that AOTP needs some touch ups. Hopefully that involves keeping Jus Allah off the album completely....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:50 pm

Bring Da RuKuS wrote:

lol. Just had a busy summer and shit. Plus I took a little break from all the drama here lol.

Yeah sounds like it should. I dunno though, I think he's been working on his shit for awhile but maybe that AOTP needs some touch ups. Hopefully that involves keeping Jus Allah off the album completely...

lol i hate agreeing with that. I seriously think he couldve been an underground legend but he fucked everything up
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:59 pm

You're alive! I'm not the only one who said he died...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:08 pm

Co-Sign...

What up, Ruk!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Shaun wrote:
You're alive! I'm not the only one who said he died...

Lol who else said he died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:18 pm

lol. What's up Norf?

Seems I've been gone long enough for the death rumors to start. Now's the time for a comeback, bitches!

BTW who's AFuture....?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:20 pm

Bring Da RuKuS wrote:
lol. What's up Norf?

Seems I've been gone long enough for the death rumors to start. Now's the time for a comeback, bitches!

BTW who's AFuture....?

HalfSharkHalfPegasusHalfPlatypusHalfMaryLouRettonHalfPterodactyl
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:21 pm

Bring Da RuKuS wrote:
lol. What's up Norf?

BTW who's AFuture....?

I'm halfsharkalligatorhalfman. Good to hear about the comeback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:59 pm

lol I resurrecting RuKuS from the dead!!!!!!! lololololol

So RuKuS, how about them Mets????? Reyes ain't looking like he's better than Escobar huh? lolololol

Welcome back man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:04 pm

<Space Muzik> wrote:

So RuKuS, how about them Mets????? Reyes ain't looking like he's better than Escobar huh? lolololol

Welcome back man!

lol. Nope. Not while he's sitting on his ass in Florida NOT rehabbing. $90 mil on the DL right now. Craziness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:24 pm

Damn you guys didn't have a chance to choke this year with all your injuries. Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished 721936
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:27 pm

Go Nats...?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 4:27 pm

wrote:

Welcome back man!
\

thanks for the props man, no way in hell Reyes is better than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished   Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apathy Claims New AOTP Album Is Completely Finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Classic Threads and Discussions-
Jump to: