Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:10 pm

New single, some of the realist shit I heard this year. I know most of you is hoez when it comes to this real shit, but you should peep it. The video is a little low budget... and the dancing robot kid kind makes me scratch my head - but the song is real!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:14 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:39 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 10:43 pm

lol...You aint lying that this video is low budget, but the track is decent and the lyrics have substance....

Good track SRP, now go check my shit, get up on that Jazz/Hip hop shit homey.

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:20 am

I like it. The whole thing is deep. Who cares about the video budget, as long as the artist was effective in getting the message across. I wish more artists were real like this. I'm willing to check out the video and book to see what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto   Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Sche - The World Is A Ghetto
Page 1 of 1